Lavender

The sun started pouring in through my blinds. I refused to wake up, but the curiosity of a new day won over my decision and I got up from my mattress like bed. I changed from my oversized tee shirt into a  yellow and navy blue striped shirt; I then put on bleached overall shorts and some Mary Jane black shoes. My eyes still very droopy glazed across the dim lighted room. I wiped the sleep away from my eyes, and decided to make some breakfast. It was a very small yet filling bowl of cereal. I would eat something bigger for breakfast, but my dad hasn't gone grocery shopping since the funeral. I creeped out the rusted door and made my way to the market in the town. I started to shop around when I noticed a group of boys that looked familiar. It was my friend Luke and his buddies!

"LUKE!" I exclaimed as I jumped onto his back giving him a hug."

Luke looked very shocked and angry trying to peel me off of his back. He wasn't very fond of me, but still would hang out with me sometimes.

Luke's POV

I was hanging around in the shopping mart when suddenly some asshole jumped on my back. I really wanted to face the person who had dared to touch me, but when I got a good look of the dimwit I realized it was that idiot Lavender. She always hung out with me and tried to be my friend. I don't understand what's so interesting about me I mean come on I'm a bad person. Why would some goody two shoes want to be friends with the demon of this reck of a town, but for some reason I found a liking in her presence of course I would never tell anyone about this because I'm no soft boy on all of those fan pages.

Lavender POV

I gave Luke a smile when he pulled me off of him. I wanted to tell him about something, but suddenly I was picked up and yeeted across the store. I looked up to see who yeeted me and noticed that it was my best friends Jax, Phoenix, and Ally! I then gave them a huge hug although it was kind of hard since all my friends were taller than me including Luke. Jax have me a goofy grin and started ranting about how life sucks and all that nonsense when suddenly I saw my dad at the door of the grocery store. I panicked and hid behind Luke since he was 5,8 and I was 4,11 thinking I was never gonna be seen. Then something crazy I would have never expected happened.