Chapter 9- Lonely and Horney

Falen POV

Since I dropped Jacob off I was home alone bored.  Usually around this time I would call Roc or my "best friends" and they would come over and chill but I guess that is not happening.  Daniel, duh Falen!  I picked up my phone and dialed Daniel's number.  After three rings he picked up, "Hello?"  Oh my damn he sounds sexy!

"Hello, hey Daniel!"

"What's up Falen?"

"Nothing bored.  I was wondering if you can come over?  Usually I would have my other friends over but ya' know…."

He chuckled, "Yeah text me the address and I'll come over."

"'Kay see ya!"

"Bye."  I text him the address and went up to my room to change and something better.  Something that expresses my mood.  Lonely and horney.   It's been two weeks since Roc and I did the do and my hormones are going insane.  I don't think Daniel and I are going to have sex but then again you never know what can happen.   Damn Falen you sound like a hoe!  Oh shut up conscience!  Just as I was walking down the stairs the doorbell rang.  I walked to the door and there stood Daniel, looking scrumptious I might add.  "Come in," I said smirking.  His face said it all.  

Even though I'm not thick and don't have a big butt I tried my best to sexy walk to the couch making sure his eyes never left my body.  I sat on the couch and looked over to Daniel who was nervously walking my way.  He sat on the couch but far away from me.  I silently laughed and scooted over to him.  "You okay Daniel?"

"F-fine."   Falen you are about to get some tonight!

"Well maybe you should loosen up," I smirked.   I began to unloosen his shirt while kissing him.  "You got protection," I asked before I went any further.   He shook his head feeling a little disappointed.  I smiled good thing I kept extras for Roc here.  I grabbed his hand and walked him to my room.  One thing lead to another and we were both naked.

Roc POV

I was lying in my bed thinking about how I made the biggest mistake ever by losing Falen.   I'm such an idiot!  She just doesn't know how much she means to me.  We've been together for 2 years and I let that go because of my insecurities.  I sigh.  Damn I miss her.  

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.  It was Falen.  My heart lit up and a smile spread across my face.  I answered. 

"Babe I'm---"  I was cut off from the sounds of moans from Falen.  What the actual fuck?  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it wasn't long buuuutt I hate not updating.  So here you go!  Um so whatcha think?  

1. Is Falen a hoe for what she did?

2. What do you think Roc is going to do?

Tune in next time...