If You Give Grizz a Burrito

If you give Grizz a burrito, he's going to ask for a glass of root beer.

"May I please have a glass of root beer?"  asked Grizz

When you give Grizz the root beer, he'll probably ask you for a straw.

"May I please have a straw?"  asked Grizz.

When he's finished, he'll ask you for a napkin.

"May I please have a napkin?"  asked Grizz.

Then he'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have any crumbs on his face.

"May I please use your bathroom?"  asked Grizz.

When he looks in the mirror, he might notice his fur needs a shave. So he'll probably ask for an electric shaver.

"May I please borrow your electric shaver?" asked Grizz.

When he's finished shaving, he'll want a broom to sweep it up.

"May I please borrow your broom?" asked Grizz. He'll start sweeping.

He might get carried away and sweep every room in the house. He may even end up mopping the floors as well!

"May I please borrow your mop?" asked Grizz.

When he's done, he'll probably want to take a nap.

"Whew! I need a nap!" cried Grizz.

You'll have to fix up the guest bedroom. He'll hop in bed, make himself comfortable and fluff the pillow a few times. He'll probably ask you to read him a story.

"Could you please read me a story?" asked Grizz.

So you'll read to him from one of your books, and he'll ask to see the pictures.

"Could I please see the pictures?" asked Grizz.

When he looks at the pictures, he'll get so excited he'll want to draw one of his own.

"I want to draw a picture!" shouted Grizz.

He'll ask you for paper and crayons. "Can I have a sheet of paper and crayons?"  asked Grizz.

He'll draw a picture.

"I'm drawing a horsey!" Grizz shouted.

When the picture is finished, he'll want to sign his name with a pen.

"Can I have a pen please?" asked Grizz.

After Grizz signs his name with a pen, he'll want to hang his drawing on your refrigerator.

"Can I hang my picture on your refrigerator please?" asked Grizz.

Which means he'll need Scotch tape. "Can I use your Scotch tape?" asked Grizz. He'll hang up his drawing and stand back to look at it. Looking at the refrigerator will remind Grizz that he's thirsty. So... He'll ask for a glass of root beer. "Can I have a glass of root beer?" asked Grizz. And chances are if he asks you for a glass of root beer, Grizz is going to ask you for a burrito. The end

"What did you think of my story, Daddy?" asked Eliza. "That story of yours made me hungry," said Grizz. "Hungry for burritos?" asked Eliza. Grizz shook his head and said, "No, cheeseburgers! I wrote a story about a talking cheeseburger. " Oh, okay, I'm hungry for alphabet soup and animal crackers! After lunch, I'll tell you the story about alphabet soup and animal crackers!" said Eliza. "Okay, while I make our lunches, I'm going to tell you a story about how I met a talking cheeseburger," said Grizz. Eliza smiled as Grizz was telling his daughter the story of a talking cheeseburger.

The End