Harry POV

I woke up around 8:30am and Katie was still sound asleep. I made myself a coffee and sat in the living room for a while until she woke up.
"Hey baby." I said as she walked out of our bedroom in my tee shirt. "Hi." She replied with a sleepy voice and a smile. "Do you want a coffee?" I asked already knowing her answer. "I'd love one." She replied as she flopped down on the couch.

I handed her the coffee and gave her a Miss before I went into our room to get changed. I put on my burgundy suit and tie and headed back to see her in the kitchen making toast. "Do you want toast?" She asked turning around to face me with a smile. "Sure baby." I replied and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her as she put the pieces of bread in the toaster. She's adorable when She wakes up. I mean she adorable all the time but especially when she first wakes up.

She went to get ready and I grabbed my briefcase and headed into the bedroom to say goodbye since I had to leave for work. "I'll see you later baby, I love you." I said as I she turned around to give me a kiss. "Bye! Have a good day at work. I love you too!" She replied as he spun back around to finish getting ready.

~~~~

Before I got to work I decided to go into a jewelry store. It was pretty high end and I knew everything would be extremely expensive but that didn't matter. Especially for what I was looking for.

I walked up to the counter and the women working asked me what I was looking for.
"I'm looking for an engagement ring. Preferably with a few diamonds. "Well, we have a few to choose from what exactly are you looking for?" The woman asked as she walked me over to the ring display. There were so many beautiful rings but one caught my eye. It was 18k two tone glad with diamonds all around the band. I didn't care how much it was and I was willing to pay the $29000 they were asking for it. "I'll take that one." I said pointing at it. "She's a lucky girl." The women said as she grabbed it out of the display cabinet.

I paid for the ring and headed to work. This time thankfully there were only a few paparazzi. And they just took pictures and didn't bother asking me any questions since they knew I'd just tell them to fuck off.

When I got to my office I called my secretary Doris in to show her the ring and ask her opinion on it. "What do you think?" I asked as I pulled it out of my pocket. "She's gonna love it. That's absolutely stunning Mr Styles." She replied smiling as she looked at the ring. "I hope so." I said as she began to walk away from my desk.

After a few minutes of staring at the ring I got to work. Like always I had meetings and paperwork to do. While I was doing most of the paperwork I thought about how I'd ask she to marry me and where and when I'd do it.
I was thinking I'd get Niall to come over while we are both at work and make the apartment balcony more romantic. She never gone out there so she hasn't seen it yet. There's a gazebo with plants and couches. I was thinking Niall could put up some string lights and put down some candles and I know this sounds kind of cliché but I like the idea of rose petals. I was planning that we would go out for dinner, and when we get back I'll go light the candles while she's inside. Then I'll take her out to the balcony and ask her to marry me. Yup. I think that's how I'm gonna do it.