24

⚠️⚠️ (heavy sexual content skip if you want to)

We headed to his room and I sat down on his bed. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. Before I knew it he was on top of me. His body pressed against me. His muscular arms were holding him up and his lips were still attached to mine. I knew what was going to happen; I wanted it to.

After a few more seconds I could feel him getting hard. "I can feel that Mr styles." I said as he moved his lips down to my neck. "Is that so?" He said as he pressed harder into me. "Mhm." I replied with a small moan. "What do you want me to do about it?" He asked seductively as he sucked on my neck. I knew it would leave hickeys and I was perfectly okay with that. "I want you to- fuck me." I replied with a heavy breath between my words and his hard rubbed against me. "Yeah?" He asked as he breathed into my neck still grinding against me. "Mhmm." I replied before he sat up and took his shirt off. "You're so fucking hot baby girl." He replied as he took off his jogging pants. Soon after mine came off too along with my sweatshirt.

He smashed his body back on top of mine and practically ripped my panties off; I'm so glad I wore a cute matching red set of panties and bra today. And when I say cute I mean cute. The bra had red lace all the way around and the panties were laced as well.

After he undid my bra and grabbed my breasts as he continued to suck on my neck. His member was once again pressed against me but this time we were both naked. After a minute or so he moved himself and thrusted into me. "Fuck." He moaned as he entered my body. He felt so good. Especially after the week we went without sex. I let out a moan and a smile formed on his face. "That feel good baby girl?" He asked obviously knowing the answer. "Yeah" I replied letting out a moan as I said the word.

After a few minutes I was practically screaming. "Oh- Harry!" I yelled as he went faster and harder. "Yeah baby girl, you like that?!" He practically yelled back. "Mhm!" I moaned as I was almost at my climax. "Don't stop!" I yelled as the headboard banged against the wall with every move he made. "I won't." He replied before he smashed his lips back into mine.

Minutes went by and I reached my high and soon after he did too. He pulled out and flopped down beside me. "Holy shit that was good." He said as he started to catch his breath. "Oh yeah." I replied still trying to catch mine. "You're amazing." He said as he leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine once again. This time it was sloppy and extremely sexy. "How is it every time we fuck it feels even better than the last?" I said with a giggle. He smiled as he he reached over on his night table and grabbed a water bottle. "Here." He said opening it and handing it to me. "Thank you." I laughed as I sat up and took a sip. I handed it back and he took a sip too before setting it back down.

"Wanna watch Netflix now." He asked with a giggle as he got up and grabbed his boxers. "Sure." I giggled back as he threw me my bra and panties. There was no point of getting fully dressed since it was just us and we were in his bed. I slipped on my panties and did up my bra as he laid back down on his bed. We got under the covers and he turned on his tv to Netflix. He flipped through to Lethal Weapon and played the next episode. "This is so good." He said after it finished. "I told you." I replied as I cuddled into his chest.