Part 2

"Why are you at an adoption centre?" Those words hit her like a bullet. "Surely you know already... I just said my parents are dead..." It was quite quiet for a while, until Yana asked him to apologise. "Tsukasa... you really shouldn't say that kind of thing, people are sensitive to things like that." She watched as he walked up to Nene. "Sorry! I've never met anyone without parents!" Nene made a whining sound, and the two boys were scared, Amane was concerned for his brothers safety, knowing how Yana would react. She was behind Tsukasa holding a plank of hard wood. "Wasn't the best option, was it?" He squealed in fright. If you wanted to know why they aren't using the eye things it's because they are simply too powerful. It would blow up the building. That's not nessecary.

Thud!

He fell to the floor, a slight tear running down his cheek.

"Is-is he okay?" Yana shrugged, she knew they needed him on set for new episodes, so she hit him lighter than usual. L̸i̸g̸h̸t̸e̸r̸ t̸h̸a̸n̸ u̸s̸u̸a̸l̸. 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚐! Yana just got an 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 idea! "Hey Nene! Would you like to join the show?"

Cʟɪғғ Hᴀɴɢᴇʀ!!! Sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪ' ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. Bᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!