(Chapter One idk) Part One

Someone's POV (oooo spooky)

'I feel so jealous of Yana-chan! We used to be friends in kindergarten, but she moved away to Samatono- the place where the one and only Sasho Sakami lives! Plus, she gets to go onto the really popular show 'Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun', I do think that Hanako is handsome, but like his twin is oddly attractive.' She thought. White Inferno suddenly crossed her mind, and the house goes silent. "Haha... this is like a nightmare... they were laughing a couple seconds ago..." Nene shuddered, it was so cold. She remembered that she forgot to put the heating on and twisted the doorknob. The hallway was dark and a tainted red puddle set on the fur carpet, this has to be a nightmare... she pinched herself. Nothing worked. She was still in the freezing cold air, sticking her in her place. She zoned out for a moment or two, the tears still streaming down her face.

The Next Morning

Nene was taken to the city of Samatono, where it is considered a lot safer than where she was from. Aoi would frequently send her letters to the adoption centre asking how she is, Nene would send letters back, but not always. She was usually hiding herself in the corner of the room. Saying that she's fine, and that she doesn't need help. What a silly little radish (6¿6). One fateful morning, a group of actors from a specific show came around to talk about charities. 'That's...!' Yana appeared before her, three other specific people alongside her, with very specific faces, one cuter than the other. I wonder, who are these people? "Nene? What are you doing here?" Nene looked away, "Why did you leave me? I knew it wasn't safe, but you could've at least said bye- and also, could you possibly stop telling them about how I look like a radish?" Yana smiled. "Sorry... radish." She started laughing her famous laugh as she looked at the three behind her. Two had those floaty eye things. "Are those real?" Yana turned to face her, "Well, yes. Didn't you know that you get powers once you enter Samatono? Maybe you didn't..." Nene looked like a sad emoji. The youngest came forth and held his holy sword above her head- jk. Retry - The youngest stepped forward and patted her on the head. "Did you come here before?" She nodded, "I went here once before with my parents, but because they're gone now, I didn't think I would ever go back." Tsukasa smiled for a split second, then frowned. "Gone in what way?" She forgot. Tsukasa is still pretty insane off stage. He has murdered someone before, but to save his twin brother. Of course he would want to know. "They're.... uhm, dead." He stepped back and placed Yana in front of her, to give her a hug. Which she did. Yana is really tall, so it kind of does look like a human looking down on an oversized daikon.

Hi! It's me, Galaxy Stars, my name is Olzen on ibisPaintX. This had 504 words, I hope to continue- here's some tea and crumpets? :>