Chapter 24- Will the clock run out

Hey guys, I know that last one was kinda dark, it won't be the last like that. Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Please let me know who your favorite character is, what you think will happen or any other thoughs :) If you make a suggestion on where you think the story should go I might just make it happen *hint hint ;)

Chapter 24 - Will the clock run out

I woke up to a dark room, alone. I could feel an unbearable ache in between my thighs. My hips hurt, my mouth was raw, and my breasts were tender. I tried to get up but I couldn't walk. I was glad to finally wake up I kept having flashes of last night, over and over. The way he kept taking me, like I wasn't a person with feelings. As if I actually belonged to him. I never felt the gravity of being kidnapped until now. I felt the tears of flesh in my area, with every squirm to reach the edge of the bed what had healed was ripping back open. I continued the struggle if there was even a good time to leave this place, it was now. I breathed in deeply, one arm in front of the other I crawled to the edge of the bed. Lowering myself carefully but still wincing in pain. I was just grateful I now had clothes on, too bad it was just a loose t-shirt and boxers. I kept feeling like Paul Sheldon in Misery, would Annie Wilkes walk through the door, and if she does is this the time she kills me?

I wanted to continue to crawl but that wasn't going to be fast enough. I tried standing up feeling the rip of my skin as I did. I barely suppressed the scream but couldn't suppress the stream of quiet curses. I felt something wet drip down my leg and knew it would be better not to look down. Just look forward, keep looking forward. Your almost there. I walked or limped I should say out of the bedroom. Don't look back. I walked down the hall. Keep going. I felt the liquid go further down my leg. I could see the door from here. So close.

I look around and don't see North. I put on a coat hanging by the door and the large as fuck slippers.

I was worried the slippers would fall over but not for long. I didn't have time. I limped through the woods. Snow now covering it. It started to go into the slippers but there was no time to stop.

I walk and walked it felt like years. But was really only about 30 minutes before I saw it, the pack house. I damn near cried in relief but just continued. I couldn't feel let legs anymore and was so happy for that. I tried to quicken my pace, I hadn't seen North since last night but that didn't mean he wasn't close. I was getting closer when a few Thetas saw me. "Sara" They nodded at me. Looking at me legs than my face than back to my legs. "You are aware that you have blood running down your legs" I nodded figuring that'd what it'd be. "North couldn't get enough, if you know what I mean" I tried to get a chuckle but a look of concern flashed on their faces before they nodded and forced a smile that looked more like a grimace. "Well anyways, have you guys seen Toby?" I asked wanted to get this over with.

They nodded again eyes fixated on my legs.

"Well, where is he?" They looked up realising I was talking to them. "He's inside" One said in a monotone voice. "Thank you Sherlock I meant where INSIDE he is?" I asked again losing patience and precious time talking to idiots.

"He should be in your room right now" The other theta said. I nodded and walked passed one only to be stopped by a large arm blocking me, the other Theta. "What?" I hissed at me "I want Toby". He nodded in understanding than looked down at my legs again "I know you want him, but do you think he should see you like that". I looked down for the first time today only to wish I didn't. I felt like gagging. My legs were caked in blood, red and black with heavy semi dry drips all over my inner legs. I started gagging when they let me passed, satisfied I at least knew what I looked like. I knew I'd probably traumatize poor Toby getting him while looking like this, but he'd be worse if I left him here to change and they caught me. I may never see him again if I don't go now.