Ezra

Sorry it's taking me so long to post. I've been spending time with my family with everything going on I don't get to see them that much anymore.

I let out a sigh as I laid my head on Ezra's shoulder.

"You okay?" Ezra asked softly.

"Yea, just... I have a bad feeling about this mission." I said softly.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Besides both you and Ahsoka will be with us." He said as he hugged me.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh as he pulled away. He kissed my forehead before standing up and walking away.

We had been together for a little over a year now, and it wasn't as strange as I thought it would be.

"Let's go." Kanan said as he sent me a smile.

We made it to the sith temple and I let out a sigh as I got separated from everyone.

"(Y/n)." A voice said.

I turned and my eyes went wide as I saw my uncle, Maul, behind me.

"How?" I asked shocked.

"Did you truly believe me dead, my dear niece." He said with a smirk as he walked towards me.

I ignited my saber and he let out a laugh. We quickly got into a duel and I blocked his attacks. I soon felt him hit my side and I let out a gasp. I was thrown back into the wall and I passed out.

"(Y/n)!" A voice yelled waking me up.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up to see Ezra. His eyes where wide and he had fear in his heart.

"I... I told you... I had a bad feeling." I said before I went limp.

Third person POV

Ezra quickly picked her up and carried her to the ship. He laid her down and then left to find the answers he needed. They soon returned to the ship, with Kanan blind, Ahsoka missing, and Ezra having a scar on his face. Ezra quickly returning them to the base and rushed to get (Y/n) help.

"How is she?" He asked as he looked at the doctor.

When the doctor let out a sigh and shook his head. Ezra knew that it wasn't good.

"The saber hit a major organ, if she survives.... it will be a miracle." He said before he gently patted Ezra's shoulder and walked away.

Ezra slumped against the wall and covered his face. All the things he had imagined, the future he fought so hard to make a reality... it was gone. It was dying with the only woman he loved and he could do nothing to save her.

Reader POV

My eyes slowly opened and I turned my head to see Ezra asleep in a chair. I didn't know how long I had been out, or even where I was.

"Ezra." I said softly.

I saw his eyes open and he rubbed them before looking down at me.

"Hey you're awake." He said sleepily.

I smiled as he sent me a small smile. I then saw his eyes go wide and he shot up.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed.

"Easy, Tiger." I said with a laugh.

"Sorry, I thought I had lost you. The doctor told me you wouldn't survive." He said as he gently squeezed my hand.

"You should know by now, I'm to stubborn to die." I said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

He let out a sigh of relief and hugged me.