Rex

"Not happening." I said annoyed.

"Oh come on sis, you should give him a chance." Kanan said with a smile.

"Do you forget that clone troopers killed our masters?" I asked as anger came over me.

"No I haven't..... but as we both know Rex wasn't apart of that."

"How do we know? Ahsoka could have been lying to protect her friend." I said walking away.

I made t to my room and took a deep breath as I meditated. I heard a knock and told the person to come in.

"Hello (Y/N)." A voice said softly.

"What can I do for you Ahsoka?" I asked not opening my eyes.

"He cares for you... a lot. Since the day Master Plo Koon allowed you two to meet." She said sitting in front of me.

"I.... felt the same. After my masters death I just.... I can't allow him to hurt me. I see his face and think that maybe he was apart of Plo Koon's death." I said sadly.

"He wasn't he was with me fighting Maul.... he saved my life and the first thing he asked was if I felt that you where alive.... he loves you and he will until his death." She said walking out of my room.

I sighed as I got up and left with them to find a sith holocaust. After finding it I was injured and knocked out. I woke up on a bed and looked around. I saw Ezra beside me wit tear-filled eyes.

"Ezra what happen?" I asked softly.

After he didn't say anything I asked another question.

"Is it Kanan?" I asked as fear washed over me.

"Is it Ahsoka?"

He looked up at me and explained that Vader was fighting her when the temple fell and I felt tears well up as I asked him to leave. He walked out of the room and I burst out in tears. I rolled over on my side as I cried for my lost friend. After awhile I was done and I left to go to my room. I walked inside and pulled out a hologram. The hologram was of me, Ahsoka, and Rex. I felt tears stream down my face as I looked at the saved picture that Anakin had taken of us. After awhile I heard my door open and someone walk in. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned to see Rex. I felt more tears fall as he bent down and hugged me. I clung to him as he held me in his arms.

"It should of been me." I said over and over.

"It will be okay.... I promise love it will be okay." Rex whispered in my ear.

After awhile I pulled away and dried my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered looking up at him.

"What for?" He asked running his hand through my hair.

"I was scared that I would hurt you so I pushed you away. I was scared about loving you because I was always told it lead to the dark side, but I realized if I loss you I still have a chance of-"

I was cut off my him pressing his lips against mine. I sighed into the kiss as I pulled him closer to me. I felt his hand run through my hair and his other hand pull me closer by my waist. I pulled away as I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his chest.

"I will always protect you and if I die then I won't want you taking revenge.... I want you to live your life knowing I loved you and still do... you are my while world and more." He said hugging me.

"I love you Captain Rex." I said with a smile.