Caught

SARA'S P.O.V

I been trying to find time to contact the others for two days. It never worked because Haiiro wouldn't leave me alone literally he would go with me every where! I was promoted serval times acting like I had a mega changed OH MY GOSH!!!!

AND ITS ONLY BEEN TWO DAYS!!!!!

This people are so STUPID and ANNOYING!!!!!

I tip toed slowly to my room trying not to make a single noise. I finally made it to my room door and turned the handle but made a click.

(Oh shit!)

"Hey Jackie!"

A Team Rocket grunt said that was in a room across from me with a Legend Catcher.

Some people have to share rooms I don't luckily but this can't be good. I just hope he doesn't try to flirt like the other 5 idiots I already had to deal with. That's pretty much the total since I came.

"Hey guys!" I said as I put a fake smile

"So Jackie do you find interest in any one in particular?"
Said the male Legend Catcher while pointing at himself.

"No... I'm not."

I said then walked into my room and shut the door before they could responded. I locked the door and ran I to the bathroom turned on music and the shower. So that it would look like I was in the shower but wasn't. I slid down the door and grabbed my phone from my bra. I snuck it in so that I could talk to the others.

You can guess what happen next.

JAKE'S P.O.V

We waited for Tom to come back to his house. I went on his computer which was awesome you could do a lot of things on it. The. The screen changed to a phone call I didn't know what to do but press answer.

A girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and a team rocket uniform popped up.

"HOLY SHIT!!"

I yelled in surprise that Team Rocket got our number

"Calm down Jake it's me!" Sara voice said from the girl

"Sara? That can't be but..."

"You think I'm dum enough to come with out a disguise?" She asked angrily

"Um no are you in the shower?" I asked

"No but I have some news."

"What is it?" Serena asked I realized everyone is behind me now even her pokemon happy to see she's ok.

"They fixed the radio tower and are trying to broadcast themselves to the nation again." she said very serious

"What really?!" Jazzy said loudly

"Sssshhhh guys I can't let them found out I'm-"

KNOCK KNOCK

A knock came from Sara side

"I'm in the shower!" She said

"Sara...." We heard behind us Tom and the girl who almost killed him where holding hands.

CRASH

"SHIT!!!"

"ARCHY GOLBAT HELP ME OUT!"

We watched as someone busted down her door and brought out a Zubat and Koffing. Then Archy knocked them out with flamethrower. More people came and she was cornered

"SARA!!!!" I yelled

The phone fell to the ground

"Crush it bring her to Giovanna it's time to start the plans."

CRACK

the screen went blue and it just beeped

BEEP....

BEEEEEP...

BEEEEEEEEEPPPP.......

AUTHORS COMMENTS

Oh No what's gonna happen to Sara will she be ok only I know and u can find.
out to if you read the next a chapters coming soon lol. Thanks for everything guys i have at least 900 views I'm really grateful. If we can go up to 1000 I'll post at least 2 or three chapters if I can. 😊 I'm literally about to cry of happiness thanks to you guys.
I love you guys thanks again
VOTE COMMENT READ
PEACE
I ❤️ CAKE
🍰🎂