Left behind

SARA PROV
I open my eyes feeling sore I looked around noticing I'm in the hospital.
"AGAIN?!" I whined I really need to stop getting into the hospital. I looked across my bed. I see my bag and a note.
I grabbed my bag and got changed first.
I put a pale pink shirt, a pale blue skirt, pale blue socks that past my knees, and pale pink flats, I curled my hair, and put a pale pink/pale blue bow on it thinking I look ok. I went and grabbed the note and when I read I was ready to cry
NOTE
Dear Sara,
I guess you woke up finally well we all left for some business and I won't be traveling with Kevin or Serena any more.
But I'll be in the next city that has a gym which is golden rode city. I'll be waiting if you want to join me. but if you want to be with Serena then meet her at the cafe near the pokemon center.ok I'll be at the pokemon center in golden rod but call me please I'm pretty worried and I don't have your number weird right so call me to tell me what you plan to do.
From, Jake

I was ready to burst into tears. My friends that have been each other's
child hood friends hate each other. Or maybe they got into a argument and need space. I'll asked Jake when I see him. I walked out the hospital and saw a familiar Blonde.
"Serena?!" I called in a question tone
The girl looked at me with her emerald eyes and her signature smile. She ran at me
"SARA!!!!!!" she tackled me into a hug trying not to bring me to the ground.
She had tears in her eyes
"Your....awake." she said quietly
"Yeah but what's up with this prank?" I asked lifting up the note.
She began to cry and I looked at her surprised was the note truly real man that's not good. She wiled the tears away
"Well when you were in your week coma-"
"A WEEK!!!!!!" I screamed
"Yeah....we were worried sick."
I was astonished I was out for a week a lot must have happen.
"Well Kevin and Jake got into a huge fight saying they that they hate each other and I had to chose sides so I went with Kevin he's my boyfriend and I want to be with him so I chose him." She said explaining quickly
I sighed I can't believe this is happening and our journey hasn't been that long either.
"Who do you want to travel with Sara?" she looked at me with that look 'don't lie to me' I sighed I knew I wanted to be with her but I couldn't leave Jake alone. He would go crazy plus... I really miss him. I looked at the blonde she understood completely.
"Maybe we could see each other again?" she asked hopefully
"Yeah of course." I said confidently
We shook hands and she handed me my pokeballs. I smiled and she told me the boys have there badge from bugsy and that Kevin hasn't gotten his badge in golden rod since they made the deal.
I walked off waving good bye. I was alone for now and I was behind. She told me that every one had there pokemon in the second evolution stage. I got jakes number from her and began to call it but with face time so he could see me.
!Ring!
!Ring!
!Click!
!who's this?!
I smirked
!I thought you would recognize me?! I said giggling
!SARA!!!!!
I laughed at this he's so cute.
!How you been?! I said happily
!I beat the gym-
BAM
I looked behind Jake to see a explosion and the criminals from before.
!Holy moly what's that?! I asked
! I got to go team rockets taking over the city bye!!!
!Wait-
!Click!
"Arcues dammit why did you make him so stupid!" I said angrily I dashed towards the next time hoping to catch up to Jake.
"Please....be ok." I said to myself
AUTHORS COMMENTS
So I'm really bored and tired I couldn't come up with a single idea and homework sucks butts. So so far 53 people have read my book that's pretty good but only 10 likes. I'm kinda ok with that I'm just glad people are reading my book. So yeah vote, comment, read the usual.