BONUS CHAPTER - Quarantine with the Gang

"Oh my God, seriously Alex?" Anden groaned. I look up from my load of groceries to witness Alex's basket is only full of ramen noodles and cases of water. Anden preparer accordingly: one of each item and only necessary items.

"They're important!" Alex replied, blocking Anden's view into his basket. She rolled her eyes and continued to the checkout.

Each member was assigned a different basket of things during quarantine: Anden, Alex and I were in charge of the main groceries; Brody and Remi were supposed to go find as much toiletry as possible; Cora and Willa were responsible for games to play (and let me tell you, they definitely got games); Andy was responsible for making sure everyone did what they were supposed to. Obviously Andy was slacking a little bit.

My phone began buzzing in my back pocket as I piled my things onto the conveyer belt. Brody plucked it out of my pocket and smirked. "It's Collette and Nick," he said before he answered the FaceTime call. "Hey guys, my girl is a little busy right now but I'm here to keep you company." I rolled my eyes playfully, slightly blushing when he said 'my girl'.

"Oh, are you guys at Walmart? I'm surprised you guys' stores are still open. California is on a complete lockdown. It's crazy over here! Nick and I have been living off of ramen and water bottles." Collette said.

"SEE GUYS? It's a necessity! When ramen noodles is all we have left, don't come crawling to me!" Alex chimed in.

"Okay Alex, we get it, ramen is a necessity. Now would you just shut up?" Cora replied, slapping him on the back of the head. I stifled a laugh.

"Okay, Gracelynn, I'll call you later! Love you guys lots." Collette said as she blowed kisses to all of us.

"We love you too, Coco!" Brody pretended to catch the kisses she was blowing and then hung up.

Coco was the nickname Brody made up for Collette. Nobody in my entire life had ever called her that, so it was a shock to hear Brody call her that in the beginning. But she loved it.

"Okay, Noodle, I think I have the rest of it, you just stand over there and look gorgeous as always." He winked, kissing my temple before gently placing me off to the side.

"Barf," Andy mumbled behind us. "Could you guys go any slower?"

Brody began to slowly put items on the belt just to annoy her, which very much worked.

"Hey guys," Willa came up to us after they'd already checked out. "What do you think about playing Twister when we get home? Alex ruined our old set of Twister so Cora and I decided to get another one!" As Willa spoke, Cora was presenting the brand new Twister box as if it were a prize.

Memories of the last time we played Twister popped into my head. Me falling onto my butt in the middle of a game, late night movies, somehow waking up the next day in Brody's house.

"Ah, good times right?" Brody questioned knowingly.

"Yeah, guys I'm down!" I replied to Willa and Cora, ignoring Brody's comment.

"Well this is gonna be fun isn't it?" Brody smirked, placing all of our items back into the basket.

                                         ***

"No no no, Remi, it's left hand on yellow," Alex corrected him. I was currently pretzel-twisted into Cora, Willa, and Anden. All of us were shaking as we were trying to win. Brody was perfectly content, having chosen the easiest positioning possible. He was the king of Twister. Alex always failed miserably and called everyone out on their mistakes (between you and me I say it's because he's a sore loser).

Alex fell after the next position was called. "You all suck. And you're all cheaters," he said as he picked himself up off the ground and dramatically brushed himself off. "I'm going to eat my ramen in peace. And maybe watch some Kardashians."

"Nobody asked!" Anden called after him, toppling over after she spoke. I began to lose my balance, as did Cora and Willa. All four of us fell, and somehow Remi had gotten mixed into our bunch as well, leaving Brody as the only person left.

"How is he so good at this?" I asked and I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"I'm just that good, Noodle." Brody replied nonchalantly.

"Hey do you guys remember this?" Alex called from the kitchen. The gang and I stood in confusion. All we heard was his voice. We hadn't seen him - this is until he came around the corner with a crazy hat on and his shirt off, playing air guitar like nobody's business. "CAN'T TOUCH THIS!" He screamed.

Andy stared in horror. "Oh my God, no I don't remember this and I am glad I didn't witness the first performance." She covered her face with her hands and fell onto the couch. The rest of us couldn't help but laugh. Remi whipped out his phone and recorded the entire thing. After his performance, Alex made all of us ramen and we sat down in the living room of his house and watched the Kardashians (because duh, we loved the drama).

I began to nod off at around around 11 but I woke up again at 1am. Andy was passed out in the floor next to Alex, who had extended his arms as pillows for all of the girls who had laid on him. Through my eyelashes I saw Brody next to me put down the remote. He wrapped his arm around me tightly and kissed my head. I curled into him and felt the couch sink in once more. I turn my head slightly to see Collin and his snaggletooth grin.

"I had his mommy drop him off to see us a few hours ago. I figured we could all cuddle and have a sleepover." Brody mumbled.

"Yeah, Gracie, a sleepover!" Collin whispered loudly. I picked him up and placed him between Brody and I.

"Okay fine. A sleepover. But that means you two boys actually have to sleep, deal?" I questioned, biting back a yawn. Brody's eyes gleamed as he looked at me. He mouthed 'te amo' before patting down Collin's unruly hair. I melted and told him I loved him too.

"Deal." The two boys said at the same time.

"Okay good, because it's bedtime."

Collin yawned and cuddled up next to Brody, then grabbed my hand and placed it over the two of them. Brody's hand pulled me in closer by my waist before he threw a blanket over all of us. He leaned over and turned off the only lamp that was on.

"Goodnight guys." Collin mumbled.

"Goodnight sweetie." I replied before darkness consumed me completely.

***

This is a short chapter but it's a fun chapter! I have missed these guys so much and I know you guys did too! I love every one of y'all and hope you're all staying safe❤️