Chapter 37

Allie's POV

I wake up in Calum's arms. With Emmy laying in between the both of us. I smile knowing the two I love most are in arms reach. He's been sleeping here the past few days and I've enjoyed it. Emmy really likes him and I can tell he likes her.

Emmy starts stirring and wakes up. "Hi mommy." She says smiling.

"Hey baby girl." I say, running my fingers through her locks.

"Can we make daddy breakfast." She asks. My breath gets caught in my throat.

"Emmy, you have to understand. Calum isn't your daddy. He's just mommy's friend. But he can be your friend too." I say, I look back at Calum and see his eyes are full of tears. "Emmy please go to your room." She nods and walks out.

"How much did you hear?" I ask Calum.

"Enough to know that you don't want me around Emmy. Cause then she'll think I'm her dad." He says, the tears falling from his eyes and ones pooling in my eyes.

I cup his face and stroke his cheek with my thumb. "Calum, I really do love you. I just don't want her to think the wrong thing. Because soon enough your gonna be gone again ms Emmy is gonna be heartbroken. I don't want her to get to attached to you for the reason."

"Why can't I adopt her as my own. I love her just as much as if she were my own. I love you. I wanna be with you forever. I wanna be the one Emmy comes to when a boy breaks her heart and then I have to go beat them up. I wanna pick both of you up when you fall down. Please just be mine again. I can prove it to you." He says.

I just nod and place my lips on his. I roll on top of him and straddle his waist and he places his hands on my hips. It becomes very heated very quickly.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked pulling out a condom.

"More than sure, I love you and you love me." I said and it all went from there.

There was so much passion, I knew he loved me. I for sure loved him more than anything. Well of course I loved Emmy as much as I loved Calum.

We both laid there, covered in a thin layer of sweat. "I like you short hair." He said softly.

"I know, I like it." I say laughing and peck his cheek. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you more. Don't argue because you won't come out winning." He said before pressing a kiss to my temple.

"We should probably get dressed in case Emmy walks back in. He nods and we both go to the bathroom and take a shower together. Once we were done we got dressed and headed out to the living room.

I almost passed out when I walked in there. Everyone was there. Hanna, McKenzie, Bridgette, Luke, Michael, and Ashton. I screamed and ran up to them giving them all hugs.

"I missed you guys so much." I say happily.

"Obviously not as much as you missed Calum." Bridgette said raising her eyebrow.

Calum comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my head. Suddenly Emmy comes running and smiles at all the people.

"Hi my name is Emerson and I'm 3." She said holding up three fingers.

Everyone laughs and says hello. Emmy ends up in Michaels lap while they talk about all the kinds of Barbies there is.

My life couldn't seem anymore perfect than it was. I had my boyfriend. My brother and sister. Emmy. And all of my best friends in one room.

"Alright, so me and Calum have been talking about this for the past couple of days, and we have an announcement." Luke speaks up.

"We want you and Hanna to come finish the tour with us." Calum says.

"What about Emmy?" I ask.

"You really think I'd leave without her too. Your crazy." Calum says kissing my hair.

"Then it's settled were finishing the rest of the tour with you guys!" Hanna exclaims. "When do we leave?"

"In a week." Michael says, bouncing Emmy on his knee. I can already tell she's gonna be all over Michael.

"Okay, I guess I gotta start packing." I say dragging Calum back to my room.

"Make sure you use protection." Michael yells out. Oh god. I don't think they'll ever put that to rest.

"Fuck you." I yell.

"I'm good, I'm not about that family relations stuff." He calls back. I just laugh at his stupidity.

Calum packs Emmy's things for me while I pack my things. We finished packing on about an hour and a half. We walk back into the living room and Emmy is showing everybody all of her dolls. This child had an obsession with them.

"Alright babe, I have to go run a few errands with guys. So I'll be back in a little while. So stay here with the girls and do whatever it is you do." Calum said, before pecking my lips and leaving with the guys.

Calum's POV

"Okay so whast your reason for taking us out. What did you mean by errands? Ashton questioned.

"I wanna marry Allie." They all look at me as if I were crazy. Michael finally spoke up.

"If you wanna marry her. But so help me god, if you hurt her I will not hesitate to beat your asian looking ass."

I nod, and we get into the car and drive off to the jewlers. I really wanted to do this. I know Allie is the one. If she wasnt the one, I wouldnt be here in New York with her. I really wanna be there for Emerson too. I love that little girl so much.

We arrive at the jewlers adn we hop out of the car. Once we get inside were greeted by two older men, dressed in suits and ties.

"Hello, welcome to Greenwich Jewelers. How may we help you?" One of the men said.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend." I say.

"Alright, this way. We have a larger selection." The other man says.

We followed the men to the back of the stir where they held all of the engagement rings. There were several as they said. But I had to find the perfect one.

Several hours later, we had finally picked a ring, gone for lunch, and planned the proposal. We were headed back to the house now. Once we arrived to the house we saw all the girls watching some chick-flick and Emmy taking a nap on the McKenzie's lap.

"Hey babe." I said pecking Allie's lips the pressing a kiss to Emmy's forehead.

I picked up Emmy from McKenzie's lap and took her to her room and placed her in her bed. I walked back into the living room, pulled Allie up from her seat, sat down, then pulled her onto my lap.

"So what did you guys do while we were gone?" I ask.

"Well first, Emmy wanted to play makeover so she did our makeup. Then we are some lunch. After that we decided to watch a movie. Emmy fell asleep and you guys walked in." Hanna explains.

I looked over a Luke and the guy was practically drooling. It was obvious he still loved Hanna but, the distance kept them apart. He did whatever he could to keep her happy. So if it meant only being friends he was okay with it.

I look back at Allie and see how she talks to all her friends. The way her eyes light up, how she speaks with a smile. The way she constantly runs her fingers through her short hair. Everything was so perfect about her.

I just hope she says yes to the question. I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh my god, Calum is gonna propose. Yay.

Don't worry we still have a few more chapters left. I wanna try and stretch this out for a little bit longer.

So yeah. I might update later to tomorrow. Or whenever I find the time to.

Okay, bye guys.

-Marie