Chapter 27

Allie's POV

I flew back to Australia a few days after Luke left. Hanna said she might visit me in a few months. She just wanted to spend some time with her family and I respect that. As long as she's happy again. I'm happy.

McKenzie lately has been a little off. She hasn't been talking that much, or eating that much. I decided I'll go check on her. I stand up from my bed and walk down the hall to her room.

I lightly tap on her door but all I hear is sobbing. I open the door and find my her with bloody wrists and a shattered mirror. She sees me and starts crying even more.

I rush to her side. "McKenzie, what happened? Why are you doing this?" I question her.

"Well if you haven't noticed I'm a very ugly girl. My full blonde hair my ugly green eyes. I'm fat. I'm just some sort of creature that has been forced to live of this goddamn planet called earth. What's the point in being alive if I can't have what I want. Which is Ashton. Ashton, I wonder how he's doing. Probably fucking some random European girl that's 10 billion times better looking than me. Yeah that seems about right." She says before starting to laugh hysterically along with crying.

"McKenzie let's go get you cleaned up." I grab her hand and pull her to the bathroom. She sits on the counter and I clean up her new scars that are on top of old fading ones.

I take a better look at her, and she seems reasonably thin. "When was the last time you ate a proper meal?" I ask.

"The day we all went out to dinner with the boys." She says looking down at the ground.

"Well you need to eat something now, I don't think Ashton would be to happy if he caused you to do this." I say and drag her into the kitchen and open the fridge.

I pull out a cup of yogurt and slide it over the counter to her. She just stares at if. "If I eat it will make me fat." She whispers.

"Your not fat. Now eat the damn yogurt before I feed you myself." I said getting annoyed easily. I love her but she needs to eat.

She peels the lid off and slowly starts eating the yogurt. I watch her every bite to make sure she's not cheating. Soon she finished the cup of yogurt and we just stared at each other.

"C'mon, let's go to the mall. I'll invite Bridgette too." I suggest, she nods and goes upstairs to get dressed.

I pull out my phone and text Bridgette.

To: Bridgette

Hey, wanna go to the mall with me and McKenzie?

I almost get response instantly.

From: Bridgette

Sure, meet you there in 15

I don't respond since we're leaving now. We get into my car and turn the radio on. Heartbreak Girl by 5SOS comes one. I smile knowing the boys are doing a great job.

We arrive at the mall and go to the food court and meet Bridgette. It's been a while since we had a girl day. Since Savy's been gone.

"Hey." I say to Bridgette as I go up and hug her.

"Hi." She responds hugging back.

"Why don't we get something to eat?" I suggest. They both nod and we go and order some McDonalds.

I was happy to see McKenzie order some fries and a drink. Let's just hope she continues to eat. We all get out good and go sit down at a table towards the back of the food court.

"So what's been up lately?" Bridgette asks.

"Would you like the long version or the short version." I ask.

"I've got time." She says, sipping on her drink.

"Okay." I say, before speaking again. "So after the boys left on tour everything's been a little quiet and such. Blah blah. You know that but a few weeks ago Hanna got a call from her mother saying her brother died from stage 4 pancreatic cancer. So we flew there, and Hanna basically went mute. Only speaking one worded answers, not coming out of her room, not even eating the food me and her parents left outside of her room. So one night I called Calum and told him everything, and he got the idea to tell Luke to try and call her. Luckily she answered him and they talked. Then Calum calls me later on telling me Luke is coming to New York. So the next day I picked Luke up from the airport, took him to Hanna's house. They talked, they kissed, now their dating. Hanna's happy. I'm happy. McKenzie's happy. Everyone's happy. Yay. Oh and now we're hanging out." I say out of breath when I'm finished speaking.

"Wow." Is all Bridgette said. "I have something to tell you guys."

"What is it?" McKenzie questioned.

"I like Michael." That's when McKenzie and I both choked on our drinks.

"You what?" I ask.

"Uh...I...uh like Michael." She says looking down at her lap.

"Oh my god, I think we got Michael Clifford a girl. Holy shit." McKenzie says in some weird voice causing us to laugh.

"You guys would be so cute together. I already ship it." I say happily. Thinking my brother is getting a girl.

"Oh thank god, I thought you would hate me since you two are his sisters." She said letting out a heavy breath.

I just laughed. "Your one of my best friends, I wanna see you happy even if that means being with my brother. Even though he's a freak who is prematurely balding. But I love him."

"But what if he doesn't like me back, oh my god." She says starting to panic.

"Chill out, the night we all went out to dinner he was practically drooling over you in that dress." McKenzie says reassuringly.

"I still can't believe you like Michael." I say letting out a chuckle,

Hmm. Michael and Bridgette. Midgette. Bichael. What the fuck.

A ship name is gonna be fucking hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay another chapter. Was it any good?

I finally just watched 22 jump street and it's so funny. I watched the first one and it's super funny. I suggest you watch them.

Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are great together. Really great.

I don't have much to say right now.

Please vote and comment.

-Marie