Chapter 10: Allie.

Lirina P.O.V

I am inside the covers with Gracie. She is cuddling against my side. I rub my fingers through her hair. She looks so peaceful sleeping. Ever since I started sleeping in her bed. She started to not have nightmares. We do have our moments of making out. We don't really go further than that.

I hear her move slowly opening her golden eyes. "Goodmorning Li" she says smiling. Kissing my nose. I purr more into her kissing her forehead.

"Goodmorning Grace. Hows your sleep?"

"Great when you are with me. Don't feel alone anymore. I still can't believe you are here" she says closing her eyes breathing in my scent. I hear her purr.

"Me either love" I respond looking down. I lean down and kisses her soft lips. She responds moving her lips against mines. She moans softly into it. Turning me on a little. I lay her down and go on top of her straddle her. Kissing her more deeply. Her long blonde curly hair is pressed against the pillow.

'She is driving me insane. I want her all right now' Jess says purring loudly.

She rubs my sides. And growls when smelling my Arousal. She moves her hands from my side and hold my waist tightly. Her other hand slide into my shirt grabbing my boobs. Making me moan softly. Before we can go any further the door open and I hear a Squeaks.

"Gracie!" Allie yells closing the Door. Scaring me I move off her and hide under the blanket.

'Fuck I didn't know this was going to happen' I respond.

'I kind of did. Are you forgetting we have 2 mates. Meaning if we have our Arousal and she smelled it. She will find us to' Jess says wrapping her tail around her body.

'Why didn't you warn me?'

'Because it's unfair to leave our other mate out. You're welcome' she says smirking.

"Um there's a lot to explain" she says worriedly sitting up leaning against the bed frame.

"Explain please Grace Because Who is that female? Where is Lilly? And why does she smell addicting?!" She responds rushing over sitting on the edge of the bed. I continue to hide inside the sheets.

"Well first go locks that door. Then we will explain. Li hon, come out please" she says softly. Allie goes and lock the door. I pop my head out seeing Allie looking towards me. We lock eyes.

"Mate!" Allie says tackling me down and smelling my scent.

"Mate?" Gracie says confused. "You have 2 mates?"

"Um yea, I am sorry to explain but. You know how I am bigger than a normal panther?" I asked. Hugging Allie close in my lap. She purrs playing with my hair.

"Yes?" She says nodding a little jealousy reach her eyes. I move Allie to one side pulling Grace close to my other side. Cuddling them close.

"I'm a Hybrid. Part Panther part Vampire"

"What?!" They say sitting up shock looking at my face.

"In the legends it says that a Hybrid who is part panther and part vampire will rule against both future Princess. And you are a Hybrid that is those?" Allie asked.

"I am, but I didn't hear of the legend. Is that why when I received that threatening note when we were young. They know?"

"Yes, this seems to all go together" Gracie says cuddling back into my side. Allie got jealous and cuddles into me to.

"There's no need to be jealous. You both will have my heart"

"Wait. So, you are Lilly? Our panther this whole time?" Allie mumbles into my neck.

"Yes, I am" I responding nodding rubbing their back with each hand.

"How did Grace find out first?" She asked.

"I was walking around for a break away from the house. Of course. We don't really have enough time to ourselves because of the guards. I found her sitting on a rock. Notice she was our mate. We promise to meet again in the same spot. We did. We got to know each other. End up finding out. This was also our childhood best friend" Gracie explains smiling at her.

"Oh my gosh! Really?" Allie says excitedly hugging me. I hug her back tightly.

"Yes Ally" she then realized something and push me. Now I'm laying back I'm laying back on my bed. "Where you been!?"

"It's a long story.  But just know I never wanted to. I had no choice. I receive a threat" I respond with hands up.

"Yea we still don't know who did it. Apparently, they know she in the legend and been watching us this whole time when we were young. What is stopping them from watching us now?" Gracie says holding one of my hands rubbing her thumb against the top of it. I sit up laying my head against her shoulder.

"I am not sure. That's the scary part" I respond watching her hold my hand. I feel Allie grab my other hand. "I think this has something to do with where we bought you from" Allie says. I look at her like she said the smartest thing ever.

"The people name Mark and Sabrina. It got to without a doubt. You're a smart cookie, Ally" she smiles and kisses my lips deeply. I move my lips against hers.  Moaning into it. She deepens the kiss.

"Uh Ally..." Gracie says just as Ally Arousal come in the air. My eyes glow in desire. I press my body more against her. She groans softly.
"Fuck it. Let me in" Gracie says huskily. Crawling behind me kissing my neck from behind. Holding me from behind. She moans into my neck.

"Mmah.." I moan softly feeling her suck on my neck deeply. While Allie biting my bottom lip.

"G-girls... you sure you want me now?...." I mumble out from the moan.

'Let them take us. And we take them. Time for our Marking' Jess says.

'What do you mean?'

'When we meet both our mates a couple days ago. The heat comes in soon later. The heat is today because it was delaying earlier those days. Our mating bond starts today. Let it happen' she responds purring.

"Yes, I can't hold it in.." Gracie says sexually nibbling my earlobe...

"No holding back...I want you..." Ally says starting to grab my shirt. That's when I growl deeply. My Canines grew in with my fangs. Their fangs show more out.