chapter 18

Hiyya heres another chapter and once agian I hope you Vote, comment but most of all enjoy it, oh and just to let you know I only have a couple more chapters lined up for this book then there might be a secong book if you lot enjoyed the book. I dedicated this chapter to PeacelovePotter28 because she dedicated a chapter of her book to me called The Potions Masters Daughter, thanks for that and I'll read it soon and it loooks like a great book so check that one out too when you have any spare time. Thanks for reading and I'll let you read now.

********************************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 18, So who snitched on us them???

We were all sad but Rose shut heslef out she was upset and angry but she must have been secretly planning and figuring out something. We all argued about it all the time we just didn't agree on who told Professor and who didn't we should be just confront the suspects but if wrongly acused they might find out about thorn too which we didn't want so we bottled it every time.

"So what we're going to do?" Ethan asked Rose but she was miles away her might somewhere else.

"Rose OII you I said what are we're going to do about the situation you know with you know who!" Ethan yelled.

"I don't know!" Rose said.

"Well your supposed to be the smart one, oh come on any ideas, not even one!" Ethan said.

"What are you arguing sbout now?" Molly asked.

"Oh don't ask!" Albus said.

"Well we need to do something!" Ethan said.

"Right I'll ask, right Molly did you tell Professor about Thorn?" I asked straight out, all three of them stared at me but I shruged.

"No I said I wouldn't and I didn't tell a sole, not to anybody!" Molly said puzzled.

"I told you she wouldn't!" Rose said.

"Well I thought wrong!" Ethan said.

"And??" Rose said.

"And what?" Ethan said confused.

"And sorry you were wrong!" Rose said but Ethan didn't say it because Rose said he was too much of a coward.

"Well I have confession to make...." Someone said.

"Well what now Mistie!" I snapped.

"Well I over heard you see and thought it was best he knew!" Mistie said.

"So you didn't think about how we would react, how it would affect us and you didn't even think about consulting us?" I questioned angrily.

"No I knew you would disaprove but don't you understand becky, your supposed to be the bright one, don't you see he needed to know anyway." Mistie said.

"Oh you knew and I bet you did it out of spite!" I snapped.

"Whats the big deal Becky he needed to know he was going to find out and I just speaded up the process!" Mistie said.

"Oh you've never liked me never why though, what did I ever do to you!" I snapped but I admit now it was a bit off the the point but I was and am annoyed.

"I was jealous of you had a caring and loveing family that was together whn mine argued all the the time and my parents teared my and my sibblings apart, don't you see!" Mistie said.

"Oh I don't need to hear this!" I said storming off to my dormitory. I needed to calm down everything was crashing down and I needed space.

"Where are you going?" Rose yelled after me.

"Where's it look like I'm going!" I said. I charged up the stairs and slammed the door shut. I layed face down into the four post bed, sinking my head between the fluffy pillows. I cried with anger then I couldn't stop, I missed my Nana Lupin now remember her now, I knew that if anyone sorted out Thorn she would ruin the future for all of us and we would be her target, we were destined to die if we were to carry on with Thorn on the loose no one trying she will get stronger and everyone will think shes harmless and she will come out when people least exspect it. My thoughts was suddenly interrupted by a loud knock.

"What, who is it?" I yelled.

"It's Albus can I come in?" Albus asked.

"No I'm not here!" I yelled.

"Please let me in, don't be upset. We're all scared, we're all upset but now is a time to pull together." Albus said.

"Come one Rebecca let me in we need to talk!" Albus said. So I decided finally to let him in so I rubbed my eyes, dragged myself up to open the door. When he did so he half smiled sympathetically hen gave him a big hug.

"You know I was beginning to think the stairs was going to give up on me and slide me down like we were told!" Albus said.

"Only you would think that Albus!" I said sadly.

"I suppose so, me and Ethan!" Albus said. I thought myself smiling.

"Mistie was only doing what she thought was best, don't be mad at her!" Albus said.

"I know but didn't you realise I'm always mad at her!" I said.

"I know but you should think about cutting her some slack!" Albus said.

"I know but you know I'll never do!" I replied.

"So your alright now!" Albus said.

"I stupid and too sensitive you should learn to take no notice of me!" I said.

"You know I don't agree with you on that one your upset and we're all are and anxious about what the future knows. but I'll tell you something I do know." Albus said.

"Whats that then, come on enlighten me!" I said.

"No matter what we'll always be here for each other even though Rose is bossy, Ethan is stupid, I have regular nightmares and apparently your too sensitive!" Albus said. After that he let go of me and we grinned at each other for a moment. He was so sweet and knew me too well. He was one of my best friends and I loved him but I don't know if if I loved him just as a friend or more but most people say I'm too young to know who or if i love him all I know is that adults might say anything and everything but that doesn't mean they're always right so I'll have to think about that one.

********************************************************************************************************************

Hi again hope you enjoyed that chapter thankyou for reading and I'll upload again as soon as possible. xxx