Peeping Tom

"I'm sorry, (y/n). It's just, I don't want to lose you. I love you."

Your POV

I hugged him back and buried my face into his chest. He said it. He finally said it. I had been waiting for this for so long, and now it was finally here. I started crying again. I was so happy. With everything that was going on, I really needed something to make me happy. He hugged me tighter.
"What's wrong, love?"
"I love you too."
His whole body stiffened and I looked up at him.
"Adrian, what's wrong?"
"Shh."
He held me tighter and looked around. I stayed quiet so he could listen. I didn't know what he was looking for, but I didn't want him to get mad at me. I looked around and didn't see anything.
"(Y/n), go inside."
"Why?"
His scythe was in his hand and he looked at me.
"Trust me. Just go inside."
I nodded and started walking inside.

Third person POV

He had been watching, waiting to see how strong she was. Her first day training she was able to beat a reaper, which meant that she was nothing to mess with. If she kept training, she would be hard to beat. It was time to leave. It was time to set the plan in motion. In three days, the manor would be raided. She would be taken from the Phantomhives.
"(Y/n), go inside."
He had been discovered.
"Why?"
Adrian pulled out his scythe and looked in his direction.
"Trust me. Just go inside."
She started walking inside and Adrian continued to stare at him. The man ran off. Adrian walked inside and locked the door. He went straight into Ciel's office, where he was with Sebastian.
"Be aware, there's someone outside."
Ciel sighed.
"Tell the servants to be in guard. Sebastian, go look. Undertaker, tell (y/n) to come in here and go with him."
They both nodded. Undertaker went to their room, and Sebastian went outside. When Undertaker reached their room, she wasn't there.
"(Y/n)? Where are you?"
He heard a bunch of yelling and followed it to the kitchen. He saw (y/n) on the ground underneath Mey Rin and Bard holding a flamethrower.
"I'm so sorry miss, are you okay?"
(Y/n) smiled and stood up. There was a burn mark up her arm and a cut In her pants.

Your POV

I walked into the kitchen. A man was using a flamethrower.
"Excuse me, but are you supposed to be using that?"
He ignored me and I heard someone yelling. A girl's knee went into my back and I flew forward. My arm flew into the fire and I hit the ground. I looked up and saw a woman on top of me and there were shattered dishes everywhere.
"I'm so sorry miss, are you okay?"
I smiled and stood up. My arm hurt really bad, but I didn't want to make her feel bad. It was an accident.
"I'm okay."
I saw Adrian and walked over by him.
"Look at your arm, love."
I saw that almost half my arm was burnt and was starting to blister.
"I'm so sorry miss, please don't tell Sebastian. I'm not supposed to be using me flamethrower."
"Don't tell me what?"
My eyes went wide and I turned around, putting my arm behind my back so he couldn't see.
"Nothing. We were just talking about the dishes."
He looked at the ground and sighed.
"Mey Rin, you really need to be more careful. And Bard?"
Bard gulped.
"Yes?"
My dad was glaring at him.
"If you ever hurt my daughter again, I will personally see to it that you suffer for the rest of your life."
His eyes went pink and Mey Rin and Bard's faces went completely white.
"Y-yes sir."
I helped Mey Rin off of the floor and she gasped.
"Miss, your arm! It's really bad! Let me take care of it for you!"
"I'll be okay. I'll go clean it up in my room. I need some bandages though."
I turned around and Undertaker put his arm around my shoulders. He looked so different with his hair in his face, but I didn't mind. He's cute either way. I smiled and we began walking into the room.
"You're lucky you're half demon, or that would've taken a bunch of skin off."
I nodded and sighed.
"Today has certainly been one hell of a day."
He giggled and we walked into the room. We walked into the bathroom and I put my arm under cold water in the sink.
"Does it hurt?"
I nodded and there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!"
My father walked in with bandages.
"Are you okay?"
I nodded and he lifted me up into the sink.
"What are you doing?"
He grinned.
"You're short."
I huffed.
"I am not short! I'm average height!"
Adrian started laughing.
"What are you laughing at, Undertaker? You think I'm short too?"
"Not short, fun sized."
He went into a fit of hysterics and I rolled my eyes. My dad started putting cream on my arm and wrapping it.
"You know I can take care of myself right? I'm not a baby."
He smiled. A genuine smile.
"I know you're not a baby, but you're always going to be my child. It's my job to take care of you."
I smiled. I might not have my mom, but it was nice to know that I still had him.
"All done."
I hopped off the sink and looked at Adrian. He was wiping tears from his eyes.
"Sorry, love. You're hilarious when you're fired up."
I rolled my eyes.
"(Y/n), please go to the young master's office. Me and Undertaker have some business to take care of."
I nodded and he walked out of the room. Adrian came over and hugged me.
"You know I love you, right?"
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"I can definitely tell."
He giggled and I walked out of the bathroom.
"See you later!"
I walked to Ciel's office and knocked on the door.
"Come in."
I walked in and saw him looking at a chess board.
"Whatcha doing?"
He looked up at me.
"Nothing, really."