5. Time In

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(qwertuno and In13579 and LoveGamer3)

(If anyone has any suggestions for somethings Ox and Lou should do, or any songs that could be sung! Just comment and let me know!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Step

/stɛp/

1. the distance covered by a step.

2. a short or easily walked distance.

Ox's body is tense as he and the leader walk in silence to the location that is intended to be there. Each step he takes is one closer to confronting the past.

God, the past is the one thing that Ox doesn't want to face. He figures that he would rather be in the furnace than this. Yes, he is that afraid.

The fear that he feels constantly terrorises him and Ox isn't sure what his mental state is like anymore.

He knows that it isn't normal though, he knows that it isn't like anybody else's. His hands shake wit the nervousness and fear that refuse to leave him alone.

He fear has always been like this, always haunting his mind and his everyday life. Making his mind seem either crazy or just not normal.

It makes Ox do things that he doesn't tell the others about. Things that aren't worth sharing.

He looks at the scars on his wrist, luckily his fur covers them. But to his eyes, they are still red and just barely there.

The blood from the previous one still stains him, Ox has actually had thoughts about just....going.

Letting death take his souls from his body and maybe taking him to hell where he belonged.

The thought makes him smile in the silence.

But the silence seems to reign, Lou doesn't even look at him, never mind breathing near him. He looks like he's thinking, but his eyes are glazed.

"...Why are you staring?" He looks at the bunny. His eyes scan him for a second to long. "Is there something wrong? I'm perfect."

Lou knows that Ox stared at him, he stared because he reminisces about the past. Reminisces because he knows that Lou isn't himself.

"...You've changed." Ox states, his hands traces she fabric of the suit. "You never wore this that long before."

Lou knows that Ox is going to stain his suit. He somehow doesn't care.

"...We all change." He puts his hand to his chest. "I've just become some doll better. A leader."

"A fake." Ox hisses, tone venomous. "Some doll who you aren't. You forget that I know you. Isn't that right, brother?"

The green doll glared at the leader. This isn't a regular argument. It is actually a rare one.

"I belong to the factory." Lou clenches his hand and he frowns. "They ordered me to change and I did. I dare say that I've become better. Our little separation has done us some good."