3. Just before

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some f the characters are ooc..)

(qwertuno and In13579)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Surprise

/səˈprʌɪz/

1. (of something unexpected) cause (someone) to feel mild astonishment or shock.

2. to strike or occur to with a sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment, as through unexpectedness.

The thing that had been said to Ox was absolutely surprising. Those words that had been told to him had set off a feeling off both dread and nostalgia.

Dread because he doesn't want to go back there, the place that he had been tormented and bullied for years to an end. The place where the now ex-love of his life coukd be with another doll.

Nostalgia becuase a part of still wants to. To see the one who gave him a purpose. To see the one who he met all those yeare ago.

In a sick way, the leader of perfection helped him realize his purpose. If he had not sent Ox to his potential desty, he would never have found the furnace. Where those dolls were suffering.

Their screams haint him daily. The desperation in their eyes. But the screams, oh god, the screams. So loud, so loud, so DAMN LOUD-

Luckybat kissing him snaps Ox out of it. Even when he is supposed to be loving him right now, his thoughts and heart always somehow direct to Lou in some kind of way. He doesn't know how, they just do.

It was sad, yet the hope filled him with giddiness. He was excited about seeing his ex more thsn being with his current boyfriend.

I truly am sick. That thought repeats in his head. I must be if I'm still fucking reminiscing today.

Ha sighs and kisses back, but his thoughts have never once landed on the bat. He doesn't even haunt his dreams. Isn't that what someone you loved was supposed to do?

His eyes stare into the distance, the sun shines brightly in the town. There is always good weather here. No rain or storm ever enters here until everyone is miserable.

But no, they are happy. He is happy. At least, he is in the eyes of the others.

"Sorry, Moxy." His voice cracks just a little, but not enough to make her worried from her current excitement. "What did you say?"

"We found a way through the Pipe!" She squeals, her bouncing indicates it all. "We're gonna go today, Uglydog is getting the others as we speak. You wanna come with us?"

That question sends so many emotions through Ox, he lost count at thirteen.

Despair, happiness, anger, betrayal, hatred, love, etc.

His body feels like it is about to snap. Ox is not used to feeling these things at once. His mask is slipping, he can tell. He needs to be enthusiastic, he needs to be joyful.