Filler Chapter.

Here we go with another great chapter. It's AnAverageComedian back to with another awesome chapter. This shit was postponed for too long. Enjoy!

Grace POV

The following 3 weeks had been really eventful.

First, I betrayed the Brigmore Witches coven. Then, I meet the Outsider's successor, a snake Faunus who came from another world, named Y/n L/n. Won't tell me his real name, though. He and I are now partners in hunting my old coven down, and follow any leads to the Crown Killer. When we weren't hunting down my "old friends", Y/n decided to unlock and train me in using Aura, along with giving me 2 weapons to replace my bone sword, and I have been teaching him how to use his powers in combat, and I gotta tell you...

... I'm starting to regret this.

I was then knocked out of my thoughts by a far reach tendril smacking me towards a wall. My back hits it, and I am kneeling in pain, holding my side. Standing right at the other side of the room is Y/n, who I am starting to become the bane of my existence.

Y/n: Come on, Reyes you got to try a little bit harder than that. You're not fighting crazy old ladies anymore.

I really want to shoot off that shit eating grin of his.

Getting back up, I took a moment to strategize and catch him off guard

Getting back up, I took a moment to strategize and catch him off guard. Okay, so he is obviously faster and stronger due to experience, he has a semblance that is essentially Final Destination on steroids. He is only using his sword and gun right now, and he has 5 powers since I taught him some of my magic, the two extra abilities being Windblast and domino.

He then put away his weapons and grabbed his bracers. Fastening the belts, he made a T with his arms, ending the match.

Y/n: That's the end of physical training for today. Now, we practice the next few hours on magic and Aura control.

Slouching and with my arms hanging at the side, I let out a sigh of relief.

Grace: Finally. Soo...you want to get something to eat? I'm starving.

POV Change: 2nd person.

After awhile, they chose to go out for dinner. Walking to a nearby restaurant, they decided to talk about what they will do next. Fortunately for them, their discussion was being ignored, as they walked past the 2.

Y/n, not wanting to focus on work, suggested that they talk about something else.

Grace, being an outcast, struggles to start the conversation, and decides to talk about the first topic on her mind.

Grace: So, what did you do before becoming the next Outsider?

Y/n nearly tripped on his own feet at that statement, for this was an unexpected topic for him.

Y/n: What brought this up?

Grace: Just trying to start a conversation. So, how was your life before... y'know.