Chapter 5 : Supportive Alex

Alex was lying on the couch. She wanted to watch TV but couldn't use the remote because as a ghost she couldn't touch anything. It was 12 o clock. Tears were falling appart from her eyes. She couldn't believe what she heard but on the other way she agreed with her family. ,, My family has a better life without a selfish family member who always causes trouble like me» she thought as she wiped her tears away. Her feeling was between sad and feeling guilty. Jack found her on the couch crying. ,,Whats wrong Alex?» he asked but she didn't give him an answer. He tried to cheer her up. ,,Alex, don't believe what your family said. They were just joking and were not taking it seriously. « Alex still didn't believed him. It sounded from her family as they meant it seriously. ,, It's not because of that. There are more reasons.» she said . Jack was wiping her tears away. ,, Then tell me.» he said. Alex continued: ,, They seem like they never needed me at all. When i was alive, i messed up the most things from us and i made my family's live worse than now. « Alex stood up and went to the wizard liar because she the living room reminds her more of her family. The pictures of them makes her even more sad. ,, Do you see this? This is our place we were supposed to study spells. I am a troublemaker ! I wished my parents have never met, I sabbotaged things like making Harper cheat a marathon, wearing smarty pants to win a contest, using selfish ways to make shortcuts, annoying mason and broke the wizard biggest rule by revealing that we wizards exist. Justin had to fix everything because of my mistakes « After her words, Jack was remembering her award for the best wizard of the year. ,, You feel useless but were the wizard of the year ? You are a great wizard Alex. Do you even remember why ? » Jack asked. Alex sighed. ,,Yes ! » she responded. ,, I have saved the world from the dark angels. That's the only thing. » The clock ticked 13 o clock. A bock fell cause of the big clock sound. It was Alex old magic diary which she drawed Dean, her teddy bear and more things to create her own world. Alex stood up and went to look what fell down. She was shocked. ,, Oh my gosh. Its my old diary.!» she said. At that moment she realized that something was wrong. ,,Wait a minute!» she said. ,, Shouldn't my stuff be dissapeared because i am not excisting?» she said. The book dissapeared after a few seconds. ,,It must took a while until all stuff of yours are gone.» he said. ,, The wizard liar is covered with magic and stronger then your spell. Thats why the stuff dissapears here after a while.» Alex's stuff dissapeared. For Alex it was sad because her stuff keeped her memories. The wizard liar started to get darker and the lights began to switch off. ,,What is happening?» Jack asked Alex. ,,Because some days no wizards were here, the magic liar starts to close. It will open again, when Justin and Max are back from their stupid vacation» she explained and grabbed Jacks arm to leave. They got in the substation. The wizard liar has dissapeared complete and it turned to an empty room with cartons again. ,,What we have to do now ? » Jack asked. Alex was sure, that her next plan was to wait for her family to return to waverly place. ,,Well Jack. I am not one of the most patient person like my brother Justin but we have to wait until my family has returned.» she said. Jack didn't know how to say if he find it bad or good. ,,Well, if you say so, then we will wait but in the meantime we can see what Harper and Mason are doing. « Like she said, they have been on their way to see what Mason and Harper were doing. At Waverly place, it was project week. Everybody could invent or creat something and present it to their customers. Harper designed a bunch of clothes. One has stripes the other is made of leafs and the last one is pink gold. She had her stand right near the entry door. ,, Your friend seems to be pretty talented with fashion.» Jack confessed and was looking at her creations. ,,Yes, she made for me worse than this. Don't know why she has now amazing creations.» Alex said. A person was walking through her. It was Mason. He was caring his paintings to present them. He was standing in front of Harpers stand. His painting was a werewolve with a broken heart in it. Harper noticed his drawings and complimented him. ,, Amazing Work « she said. Mason was smiling at her. ,, Thank you! It took me 1 week to finish it.» he answered. The project festival was a famous special event on waverly place. Justin used to build with his friend Zeke Service Robots to sell them, but this time he was on vacation and Zeke was on a ski trip. Alex could remember that she sometimes sabotaged Justin's robots and one time one robot was fighting with one of his customers. Alex was grinning at these memories. After while everybody was enjoying the festival, a old men with a black jacket appeared. Alex noticed him. It was for her a feeling like she knew him from somewhere. It seems to be familiar,, Who is this guy? Is it Professor Crumbs?» Alex asked herself. Jack noticed that Alex was focused on this men.