Eleven. Un-lit Ciggerettes.

Play "Lucky I Got What I Want" - Jungle

Glistening, almost sparkled light shone through the gaps in the tree branches as we slowly walked out of the small clearing Harry had found me in. I didn't know how to feel about his close proximity after my fear stricken breakdown that I practically begged him to hold me through.

I didn't want it to be something he regretted obliging too, I didn't want him to think it was a mistake.

I knew I didn't have much to offer him friendship wise, but I didn't want him to leave after experiencing his drastic effect on calming me back to reality. But it was dangerous to let him in, I still knew that. My subconscious thoughts made sure of it.

"Are you sure your okay driving home?" his hushed yet gravelly toned voice whispered next to my ear. I couldn't let myself react to how close he was, so instead I took a step forward and nodded gingerly.

Being in a car with him was not a great idea. He made me want to burden him with all my problems because somehow he made me think he would have the solution, his intimidating all-knowing aura he emitted solidifying my questioning feelings. He didn't deserve that weight.

Harry cleared his throat, before running a hand through his hair and looking forward. His jewellery twinkled in nature's glow of blue hued light as I noticed he was now wearing a cross earring in one ear, to match his mesmerising chain round his neck. My brain immediately started drifting to possible drawings including him and his new metal accessory.

"Angelina?"

"Sorry, what?" I whispered, snapping out of my Harry-inflicted daze.

"I said I'm driving you home." His face was pulling a 'no room for negotiation' expression whilst his voice was bleeding with finality. This reminded me of the first time I had gotten in his car with him.

I sighed. "No Harry, I'm okay," I replied in exasperation, not failing to notice the way his jaw tensed when I said his name so breathlessly. What was that?

His strong green stare flickered around my face to search for any type of crack, but when he found nothing he drew in a breath and agreed. As I was heading to my car he was walking me too, he stopped and tugged at my arm, causing me to slow down and face him.

He pulled out an inky biro from his back pocket, placing it in his full lips before pulling of the lid with his teeth, not breaking eye contact. "Here, just use it if you need anything." My brows furrowed in confusion at his statement, until he started to rolled up my sleeve to write something.  I ripped my arm away like his touch burnt me when my sleeve started to move upwards.

"What are you doing" I asked him, whilst protectively pushing my sleeve back down to my palm. He saw my actions, hardening his gaze on to my hand that was wrapped around my sleeve.

"I was writing my number. Angelina why did you pull your sleeve down?" his rough voice went back to owning enough authority to pull answers out of anyone, but I didn't cave.

"Doesn't matter" I told him, "write your number here." I unclamped my hand to show him my palm, as he grabbed it slowly. His rough skin felt good against mine, the cool metal of his rings caressing my hot skin, making me shiver. However he wasn't done with his questions, the look in his eyes told me so.

When he finished writing his number he clipped the lid back on his pen and stepped closer to me. Without realising, he had got hold of my arm and had pulled up my sleeve to my elbow, as I innerly cursed my stupidity at getting distracted by his closeness.

I scanned his face for his reaction, and succeeded in getting one. But it was not what I thought it would be.

"What the fuck is this, Angelina?" His eyes had now darkened immensely, the translucent green that usually occupied them now covered with a soul devouring black.