💎Episode 1💎

-Steven's POV-
   I turned on the water and let it fill tub as I grabbed the potions from blue, yellow, and white diamond. I added them to the water one by one, making the water change from blue to yellow to white and finally to pink when I stuck the finger I licked in before they swirled together.

   With the water all ready, I reached for the bubbled gem I had set aside. "Happy welcome-back day!" I said to the gem. Then, I carefully set it into the tub and popped the bubble, the gem fell into the water and began to do the usual healing process. Now standing before me was a quartz who was previously corrupted.

    Immediately, she backed up against the wall of the tub in fear. "Hello," I greeted.

    "Where am I? Who are you?" The gem demanded, glancing around the bathroom cautiously while sending me glances of suspicion.

    "That used to be a loaded question, but now I can say with confidence that I'm Steven Universe!—and you're in my bathroom."

    The quartz stepped out of the tub and stared at her new form in the mirror. "What happened to me?" She asked, playing with one of the new horns on her head. She then grabbed the plunger and held it up like it was a weapon.

"You were corrupted by the Diamond blast," I said gently. It was always hard for the newly healed gems to hear about the truth of what has happened so I tried to keep the atmosphere light. "But now you're healed, and—" I pushed the plunger down so that it wasn't in my face anymore, "that is a plunger."

Together, we left the bathroom and I made my way to the table. (A/n: Steven you let the water running! Sun Stone would be so disappointed!)"Let me fill you in on everything you've missed." A concerned look formed on the quartz's face. I picked up the little books I had set there in preparation. "We have some reading material available in both English and Gem Glyph." I handed them to the gem and walked towards the door. Through the door, I could see someone standing outside wearing ripped jeans shorts, a (f/c) t-shirt and a (f/c) zip-up hoodie. She had the hood pulled up to hide her face so only her mouth was visible. I opened the door, "Hello, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Are you Steven Universe?" The mysterious person asked.

I smiled, "Yes, I am." It was only then that I noticed the (g/c) gem on her upper left thigh peeking out from the tears in her shorts. "You must be here for little homeschool, right?" I asked. The gem remained silent so I took that as a yes. There are gems here who have mixed feelings about little homeschool and need to see how great life on Earth can be to make a decision.

    I grabbed her hand and led the gems to my car. Letting go of the gems hand, I got into the driver's seat.  "Watch your head!" I called out as both gems followed my lead and got into the car. Then we drove off while giving them a little run down of what's been happening recently. I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw that the gem in the hoodie was observing the town closely as we drove through it.

    When we arrived at Little Homeschool, it took a while to get the hooded gem to come out of the car. "It's alright," I reassured her, "no one is going to hurt you." That seemed to lower some of her defenses, but I could tell she was still cautious of her surroundings because her form was tense and her hands were balled into tight fists.

   I gave both gems a tour of little homeschool, showing them Bismuth's workspace, peridot's greenhouse, and Vidalia's Morp class. Then, I started showing them the crystal gems' classes. I did a handstand in one of Garnet's classes, and the quartz observed the variety of gems "finding their center". I could tell she was going to be a new addition to Little Homeschool, and I smiled at the thought. The other gem, though, seemed to shrink and feel uncomfortable.