Chapter 45

A/N Hers the next chapter! YYYYAAAAAASSSSSSS :-) I'm sorry for the typos I was in a rush to get this out!

Songs for this chapter:

· This Kiss- Carly Rae Jepson

· Illusion- One Direction

~Sam's p.o.v

The air around us was warm, his soft lips that I had once kissed before was firmly pressed against mine. His hand moved to my waist, hungry lips taking over mine. After ask this time I never thought Harry and I would be kissing.

The warmness of my cheeks burned even more as the heat between Harry and I grew. All of my feelings I had for Harry went into this kiss. The pain I felt when Dawn and him were together, the love for him every time he's laughing with me, everything. The picture of his smiling face was imprinted in my mind like a permanent tattoo I couldn't get rid of no matter how much laser removers I have.

Suddenly, I felt his mouth open and slip his tongue inside mine making me snap my eyes open. Taking a glance at him, his eyes were closed and his face was flushed. He looked angelic in all his glory. I knewh those green eyes were hidden behind his eye lids. If I were given a sketch pad and pencil then blindfolded, I would be able to draw all his tiny details. The little brown spot he had on the left just under his lip, his light, yet dark lashes above his bright eyes. Every little thing that made him who he is, I could draw it and tell you exactly where it was. I knew him like the back of my hand.

Thinking about him, my arms wrapped around his neck and my hands fisted his loose curls. My fingers stroked through them gently earning a moan from the back of his throat.

" Fuck Sam." He mumbled against my lips making me smile.

A moment or two later we broke the kiss, both of us in gasps for air. Harry's hair was mangled as well as his shirt. Both of our lips were red and swollen, seeing Harry this way gave me a warm feeling. Knowing that Harry was breathless and in a great mood because of me have me a sense of confidence.

" Sam, i-" he fixed his hair and smiled over at me," I want you too come live with me."

My heart stopped at his words. Was he serious? Was he playing around with me? If he wasn't, how would he get me out of here?

" Say something. " He scooted towards me, taking my hands in his. " Sam?" His green eyes held a hopeful expression I never saw.

" I- you -uh-"

" I just thought that this would be a good idea because you couldn't raise a baby here. If you come live with I can help you and you can raise the baby at my house. " He said enthusiastically.

How he was reacting gave me a set of chills. Maybe would be a good thing, Harry was right. I didn't want to raise my baby in this facility, my baby needs a real home to grow up in. I knew what my answer was and I was about to tell him yes when I remembered an important fact.

" Harry, don't you live in England though?" His smile faltered, he thought for a while knowing I was right. " I can't leave my family here, Nina, my mom, the boys. "

He was still thinking to himself, but then he had a smile back on his face. " I just remembered I have a house in L.A. It's big and has enough room for you, me and the baby, it'll be perfect . Also it isn't that far from here, so when you want to come and visit our your family wants to, it will just be a 2 hour drive!" He became more exited as the second passed by and I felt myself smile widely.

" Ok." I said," I'll move in with you." He grinned, and took me into a hug. This was actually happening. I was moving in with Harry. I never thought this would really happen.