Chapter 8~ I Smile Because...... Of You

*A/N: I got on here and I noticed I had  over 100 reads!!!! To some of you it might not seem like a lot but I never thought anyone would read my story... This chapter is dedicated to @ISmileBecause she is a great friend! She makes me smile when it's hardest. I Luff You!! <3 *

Chapter 8~ I Smile Because...... Of You

Lynn's P.O.V.

I can't believe he wrote me a song. This was the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me. Well, the only sweet thing a guy has done for me... I went and gave him the biggest hug ever!! I don't think he could breath but he didn't seem to mind. I squeezed him even tighter. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I hadn't even realized I was crying. I pulled out of the hug and he realized I was crying.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because you wrote a song for me," I said with my eyes a little blurry from crying. I was just so happy! For the first time in my whole life.

"Well, I thought you deserved it," he smiled. That smile could make me melt in an instant. I know he likes me, but I don't think he knows that I do. 

"Why would I deserve it?" I asked. I didn't deserve for him to be so nice to me, I'm just a worthless piece of shit. 

"Because you are beautiful. You and girls like you need to know it." he said and stepped closer to me.

"But I-I'm not," I said thinking back to my past. I shuddered. 

"Yes you are. Don't deny it Lynn," he insisted. He was being nice and all but I don't deserve shit. I never have and never will. I don't deserve to feel happy. 

"I'm just gonna say.... You're wrong I'm not and never have been," I said and walked away. I went to my room and practically slammed my door. Thoughts of my past, my dad, my 'Best Friends', and most of all my mom came creeping back to me. I tried to shut them out, but it wasn't working. I started actually crying now. I missed my mom, I never knew how hard it would be. I decided to call her. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time 5:34 pm. Good, that means it's 12:34 pm there. I scrolled through my contacts until I found the one labeled mommy. Yes, I know you probably think I'm lame but I don't care. It rang twice and she picked up "LYNN??" she yelled.

"Yeah momma it's me," I said smiling even though she couldn't see me. 

"Aww, hunny have you been crying?" she asked.

"Yeah, I just miss you so much!" I said raising my sobbing voice.

"I miss you to sweetie." she said sounding like she was about to cry too.

"I have to tell you something mum," I said and stopped sobbing when I thought about the song.

"What is it baby?" she asked.

"I met One Direction. They are at my apartment now and Louis wrote me a song," I said smiling.

"Oh my gosh!! That's great! Aww he's so sweet! What's it about?" she asked.

"Well, I told him the thing and he wrote it about me right after I told him," I said and started thinking about my weight again.

"He is so sweet! I can't wait to hear it when they record it for the next album!" she said excitedly.

"Mum, I have to burst your bubble, but I don't think they're gonna put it on the album," I said sadly.

"Yes they are, Louis tweeted it. he said 'Finished with my new song. It's for a special girl. I'm gonna sing it to her! Wish me luck! I can't wait for all of you to hear it on the next album! :)' See!! They are gonna put it on there!" she yelled ecstatically.