AUTHORS NOTE NOT A CHAPTER

Guess what?? I've decided to come back from the dead and update for you lovely people. I just want to say that I appreciate all the amazing comments you have given me.

Now, let me explain while I was gone for so long. I felt I needed a break from writing for a while. Even though it was summer I felt like I had too much to handle at that point. I just needed some time to get myself together I guess. It was just a sort of stressful time for me. I really hope you guys understand and don't stop reading because I haven't updated in ages.

That being said, I think I'm back for a while now! School will be starting soon and so this gives me an excuse not to do my homework ;P Just kidding, I will do my homework. I guess I just like writing better during the school year because then I kind of feel like I have to. Sort of like its homework or something.

This will be the only story I am updating right now because I don't want to try and do too much after just getting back. So, if you read any of my other stories, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a bit longer.

I may update today but I'm not sure. It depends how much I have to do of my summer homework for my honors class. So I will be hopefully talking to you guys soon!! (It could be a week before I actually update) but I love you all! See you later babes! *MWAH* Kiss kiss. Love you! <3
~Erin xx