Chapter 44 (Editted)

"I didn't think that this country wiuld be this hot.." Zyril complained. "If I had knowned, I wouldn't have come."

"Oh shut up...Did you think that I even like going outside of my tower?" the femle voice asked before she scoffed.

"Oh come on, Zyril, Tyelle....Don't be like that...let's just say it's for my big sister."

"I told her that she shouldn't have sacrificed herself...that was just pure idiocy, and she didn't even managed to get even a tiny information from what she send to us.." The cloaked person shaked her head not in favor of Zyril's words.

"That's where you're wrong." The cloaked person took of the hood of the cloak and stared the same heterochromatic eyes that they saw earlier. Her black hair tied in a fish braid accessorized with what seemed to be golden small branched and leaves thg who knows where it came from.

"Big sister Syzelle entrusted me with her one final task before she departed to the flow of the rukh."

"Please Amyra, guide them to defeat that man with all the memories that I have passed unto you."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Hey Amyra.....What do you think we should do with that annoying bug that's been wanting to enter the space since earlier?" Playing with small daggers, Tye raised an eyebrow at  Zyril's question who didn't bother to look at him.

"Who was it?" Amyra couldn't help but asked curiously.

"Why don't we ask him ourselves?"

In that instant, a portion of the sky shattered like glass and a long black haired man tied in a low thin braid landed in front of them. His eyes darting around wary of the surroundings and the 3 people that is standing in front of him.

"I'm not expecting this kind of greeting at all." Judar smirked but still remained calm in their presence. " Now this is strange...I know that I'm in the location...hmm."

"Who are you guys?" Judar didn't waste any more moments and asked right away.

"What a strange kid..." Tyelle muttered under his breathe.

"Now..now..Say little kid..what's your name?" Amyra asked as she sweatdropped. Her sister had warned her about these two's unique personality that's why it's better not to get the too provoked or else even a century is not enough to stop the chaos from flaring.

"Hey you....you seemed like the sensible person here....where's Aladdin?" Amyra could almost swear that she heard a sound of popping somewhere that made her laugh uneasily. It probably came from one of the two people behind her   

"Haha.....I am Amyra...You could say that I'm also indirectly responsible for what's happening right now?" 

"Che..and I thought that I could face that magi again....It seems like it's not my day."  Judar scoffed at the but didn't bother. " Tell them those princes of Kou that Ren Gyouken is no more and the new king is Hakuryuu. That's all."