Chapter 1

They said it was a drunk driver. She died on impact and there was nothing that they could have done.
I didn't know what to do. My Father has been out of my life for almost sixteen years and when she died, I locked myself in my room for two days.

My mom was an amazing woman, she never smoked and she barely ever drank. I just don't get why she had to go. I need her here, with me.

Two days: I stared at my poster covered walls and cried.

Anne came on the second day of sitting in my room. Anne was the lady my Mother shared a room with in college and when my Father left us, she had put down Anne if anything were to happen to her, I would go stay with Anne and her family.

When I opened the door for Anna I went to the couch and just sat there. Anne came up to me and hugged me, she didn't say anything she just sat there as I cried in her arms, after that I knew that Anne would always be there to support me.

After about an hour of sitting on the couch Anne got up and held out her hand to me."Get up, your mother would not want you crying over her."

I got up and went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, Anne following me. "you should go get your stuff we have a long flight back to Homes Chapel."

I finished my water and told her if she wanted anything to eat or drink, to help herself. she gave me a small smile and I left to go grab my clothes.

After about ten minutes of packing Anne comes into my room, to help me pack. She looked at my walls and smiles.

We finished packing all my clothes and and looked at Anne and asked,"Should I bring my laptop? Or will it not work in England?"

"Don't worry about it Layla you can bring it or we can get you a new one." was Anne's reply.I decided to pack it just in case Anne cannot end up getting me a new one. Plus this laptop is brand new my Mom got it for me for Christmas.

About a hour later Anne and I were on our way to the airport and once we get out of the rental car that Anne had got, we were instantly crowded with people screaming at Anne.

We soon had to get the Airport security to help us get to the plane we were boarding. As soon as we got past all the screaming girls I asked her "Why were all those girls screaming at you?"

"I will tell you on the plane, but you will get used to it after a while." She said smiling at me. It was starting to bug me how much she was smiling like I just lost my Mother and I feel as if I have to be a crabby apple for a few days. I think I at least deserve that.

The plane that we were taking into Central London was soon boarding and we were some of the first people to get on the plane because apparently Anne had bought us first class seats, for me that is a huge deal considering I have never even been on a plane before. I was starting to wonder if Anne was rich or something because she definately said she would buy me a new laptop if I didn't want to bring mine with me and now she bought me a first class ticket on a plane to London.

We soon found our seats and sat down. I had a window seat which was pretty cool because you could see the clouds outside in the sky.

I looked over at Anne as the flight attendent was getting ready to end her speech about in case of an emergency procedure, and stated, "So what was up with all those screaming girls outside of the airport?"

She looked over at me and laughed, "Well," she started talking, "I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet to be honest."

"Notice what?"

"Well, considering you have my son and his band mates all over your walls in your room, I would think you would notice I am Harry Styles Mother,"

I was so shocked at what I just Anne had just said to me and my natural reaction to that was to just laugh, I could not stop laughing.

It took me about ten minutes before I could stop laughing and as soon as I stopped I looked at the people around me, just to see them glaring at me. I blushed and looked down at my hands that were now in my lap.

I looked up at Anne and smiled shyly at her. I didn't know what to say, but I did not want to be awkward.

"Layla, it's okay, if you like One Direction you will just fit into our family more," Anne stated.

"Okay," I smiled a small smile and then fell asleep for the rest of the flight. It felt like minutes later when I was woken up by Anne telling me we have arrived in London and that there was a car waiting for us in front of the airport.

As soon as we grabbed all my stuff, we slowly made our way to the car and we were only stopped by two girls had noticed Anne. They must not be as famous in the UK as they are in the United States.

As soon as we got to the car there was a driver outside waiting for us and he had helped Anne and I put all my things into the truck of the car, but they didn't call it a trunk they called it the boot of the car, which I thought was quite strange.

It was about a hour car ride from the airport in Central London to Homes Chapel and Anne spent that time telling me about what there was to do in London and all the cities around London, then she proceeded to tell me about Gemma and Harry growing up and how different they have become. It was quite cute to see Anne talk about her children that way. 

I soon learned even more things about Harry that I didn't know from being a fangirl, which is kind of cool because that means that they can at least have a some what normal life and keep some of his life private.

No longer that two minutes after Anne stopped talking we got to the Styles household, to say I was nervous was an understatement. I mean how was I suppose to act, I am meeting my idol, that I am soon going to be sharing a house with.

Anne smiled at me as I got out of the car and pointed to a sleek black car that was in the drive way. "Oh look," I started, "Harry is home!"

As soon as those words left her mouth I fainted.