𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER NINETEEN:EXPLANATION

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
EXPLANATION

ECHO TOOK HER TIME heading toward the Cullen's household. She was going through everything in her mind. Figuring out how to say everything. If she summed it up it wasn't going to take that long. And if they had questions, she would allow them to ask. She had never been so nervous before. If both her hands weren't on the handles of her bike, she would be wringing her wrist at the moment.

She was hoping that Carlisle was still at work so that she had more time to process her thoughts. But, sadly, when she pulled up, he had just arrived. His hand hovered over the knob of the door as he turned his head to look at the woman. He watched as she turned of the motorcycle, slowly making her way off of it like she was hesitant. Which, she was. She desperately wanted to take back her words and keep it hidden. She didn't enjoy reliving her past. She hated what she had to do, but she was only trying to make it possible for her to come back home to her sister.

Echo looked up, meeting Carlisle's golden eyes. He didn't have to be an empath to feel the nerves radiating off of her. She slowly made her way toward him and he looked down at her, sending her a soft smile.

"If you're not ready, you don't have to tell us." Carlisle reassured but Echo shook her head.

"If I don't do this now, I never will. I'm just scared how Bella's going to look at me after I tell her everything. After I tell you everything." Her voice continued to grow smaller and smaller and Carlisle took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"You have nothing to worry about."

"How do you know that?" Echo asked, her lips pulling into a worried frown.

"She's your sister. That's how I know." Carlisle answered. Echo opened her mouth to respond but the vampire quickly shook his head at her before saying, "Don't talk yourself out of it. You can do this, Echo."

Echo let out a deep breath as she nodded her head. He gave her hand another squeeze before opening the door and allowing her into the home. He followed the dark haired girl into the living room where everyone was patiently waiting. Bella quickly turned her head at the sounds of footsteps and removed herself from the couch to pull Echo into a hug. Echo closed her eyes and let a soft smile onto her face, relishing the moment in case it was the last hug she would ever receive from her sibling. The two pulled away and Bella looked at her allowing the two to have a conversation with their eyes. Echo sent Bella a reassuring smile and the sister reluctantly nodded before sitting back down.

Echo let out a deep breath as she leaned against the back of a chair. "Let's get this started shall we? I would like to put out there that after I tell you all this, I understand if you don't want anything to do with me. That includes you, Isabella."

"Why would I want nothing to do with you?" Bella questioned, worry evident in her tone. Echo sent her a sad smile.

"I've done some things, some very murderous things. But, you'll find that out in a moment. If anyone has any questions feel free to interrupt me." Echo looked over at Carlisle who sent her a reassuring nod. Echo let out a breath before mumbling, "Here goes nothing."