4

I woke up slowly next time I'll be sure Chasity doesn't give me any alcohol because if I was any more drunk who knows what I would do with Claire. I probably would've hooked up with her.

Then I got a text message, I groaned and looked at the time it was 8:29 Am, well good thing it's not a school day. I picked up my phone, it was from Kevin.

"Rowan you good? Just checking up on you because you were drunk last night" Kevin asked.

"Yeah I'm fine so far hold on I thibk I have to puke" I texted then rushed to the bathroom and puked.

Trenton was walking down the hallway but stopped, when he saw me puking.

"Oh Rowan don't tell me Chasity gave you vodka or alcohol again did she? Trenton said.

I turned my head around slowly after I was done puking.

"Unfortunately she gave it to me in my drink without warning me" I answered.

Trenton sighed while shaking his head, to be honest this is why he doesn't allow me to go to Chasity's place, especially when there's a party. He even stopped going to Chasity's party's with me after she got him drunk and he ended up making out with someone else in front of his girlfriend Cerise.

"I'll talk to Chasity that next time either no alcohol or your not coming" Trenton said.

Then he walked in the bathroom and helped me up. He put me down on my bed, then went to the living room probably to text Chasity. But damn how much alcohol did Chasity give me? I really need to get my own drink next time and not let Chasity get it for me. I got up but felt a bit dizzy I was still wearing my clothes from last night, I took them off and put on my black jeans and a black belt with a chain at the side. Then I put on my nightmare on elm street black tank top.

"Rowan you hungry? I cooked some grilled cheese for you I'll leave it on the table" Trenton called out.

"I'll be there in a sec to eat it" I replied, but f*ck I only remember a little bit that happened at the party last night. Then I looked down at my phone and saw a unread text message from Kevin.

"You ok now Rowan? Are you done puking? Kevin asked.

I replied "yeah I'm fine now & yes I stopped puking" then sent it to him. Before I ate my grilled cheese I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then went in the kitchen and told Trenton what I remember from last night.

"That b*tch Claire went near you last night?! Trenton said. I shook my head yes, I could tell Trenton was annoyed.

"Well I'd say she deserved having that drink spilled right in her face" he added.

We both started laughing in agreement, Claire did actually deserve that due to everything she's done. I wonder if Patrick knows what happened at the party last night.

"Hey can I borrow a pencil? I asked.

"What didn't I just give you one last week? Trenton asked.

"Yeah but I lost it" I answered.

Trenton sighed then held up one in his hand and said "this needs to stop Rowan I'm not the pencil fairy or the sharpie fairy". Then he handed it over to me, I nodded then finished my grilled cheese.

"You should take a shower though you smell plus your breath still smells like alcohol" Trenton said, then went up to do the dishes.

I got up and took a quick shower then put on my black leather jacket & black socks on then my black all star shoes. Everything I wear is black, maybe I should try a different color like fern green or dark blue. Then I went out and sat on my porch water vaping, but I sat there then looking at my vape and had a flashback.

The only reason why I vaped in the first place is because I was sad that Claire dumped me for the new kid. But I'm not to sad about it anymore so why am I still vaping? I'm over Claire right? So why am I still doing it.

Then I looked at the sidewalk in front of me, and saw Kevin. He waved then walked up to me on my porch, he had his camera on him was he taking pictures?

"Hi Rowan I know I texted you but I wanted to come over to make sure, so I came over before I go to the park and take pictures" Kevin said.

"I'm fine don't worry about it" I answered.

"Rowan are you vaping? He asked.

I looked down at my vape in my hand and answered "yeah but its water vape and I'm still wondering why am I still doing it? The only reason I started was because of Claire when she dumped me for the new kid Patrick I was so upset, she was my first girlfriend and my first breakup" I told Kevin.

Before I could vape again Kevin grabbed it from my hand and looked at it like it was something new to him.

"Well you should stop then" Kevin said "when did you break up with her by the way?

"Last year" I answered.

"Then I don't think you need this snymore" Kevin said then right in front of me he smashed it with his shoe.

Who are you Kevin? I asked in my mind because now I really like him like way more then a friend, what has he done to me?

"Anyways want to help me take pictures at the park? He asked

"Sure" I said and texted Trenton where I was going.

Then we went to the park and took some pictures of the forest thats next to the park.

"Look" Kevin said and saw two guys holding hands and kissed they were a couple.

"Let's not take a picture of that" I said.

Kevin looked at me then at them, I looked down at his hand and couldn't resist I wanted to hold it, my arm came closer and closer but then Kevin said "yeah I guess ur right".

Then as we were about to take off Kevin looked behind him and said "Angelina?

I turned around and right before my eyes Kevin started walking over to Angelina asking "what the f**k are you doing here?

To be continued.....