Chapter 1

"Harry, wake up! We're going to be late for Potions," yelled Ron.

"W-What?" asked Harry, startled.

"C' mon, mate! If we're late again that slimy git will surely give us detention for a month!"

Harry rushed out of bed and scrambled to put on his robes.

"Well c' mon, mate! What are you just standing there for?" asked Harry running out of the dorms and down to the dungeons.

Ten minutes later, Harry and Ron burst the Potions door.

"Five points from Gryffindor since Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley can't seem to make it to my class on time," sneered Snape. "I suggest you both quickly take your seats."

Ron immediately took a seat next to Hermione, which left Harry partnered with Neville.

Oh Merlin, thought Harry. Now, don't be mistaken, the shy Gryffindor was indeed Harry's friend, but more often than not, Neville's potions were known to go very wrong and even blow up occasionally and from the ingredients written on the board, it looked like they were going to be making a very complicated potion today.

"You all will be making a de-aging potion; its purpose is to de-age its drinker two years. The instructions are on page two hundred eighty-four, get to work," said the professor.

Neville got up to gather the ingredients, while Harry got out his potions book and turned to page 284 and read the instructions.

"Okay, Harry. I've got all of the ingredients," said Neville, setting them down on the table.

Neville and Harry soon got to work with Neville handing Harry the ingredients and Harry putting them in the cauldron and stirring them accordingly, Harry figured it was safer this way.

"Next, are the crushed beetles, Harry, and you're supposed to st-stir the potion forty-two times counter-clockwise once you add th-hem in," said Neville, stuttering as Snape made his rounds past their table once again.

Harry chuckled a bit imagining Snape in Neville's grandmother's clothing, it was no surprise to anyone that Snape turned out to be Neville's biggest fear in Professor Lupin's class. Harry dropped the beetles in the cauldron and started mentally counting as he stirred the potion.

"Um, H-Harry?" said Neville.

Harry hummed in response, trying not to lose count.

"D-did I say counter-clockwise," said Neville, with a nervous look at their cauldron, "because, if so, I meant to say clockwise."

"What!" yelled Harry, looking down at the potion which was bubbling and turning different colors.

"Bloody Hell" was the only thing Harry got out as he pushed Neville out of the way, just as the potion exploded all over Harry. Harry began shrinking rapidly until all that was left were his robes.

"Oh Merlin, I've killed Harry Potter!" exclaimed Neville.

"Harry!" Hermione screams running over.

"Move out of the way," said Snape, rushing over to where the Gryffindors were gathered.

"It's moving!" said Ron.

Professor Snape moved the robes around and out popped a head full of messy black hair and big Avada Kedavra green eyes, surrounded by too big frames, were looking around the room.

Harry quickly grabbed his robes surrounding him and bolted out of the potions room before anyone had a chance to react.