Chapter Twenty-Six

(Note: this is the last chapter and its short so be ready to cry.... Maybe)

Mary pov:

James drove us to Austin's house. Once we get to Austin's house, we go inside and I saw A girl on the couch on her phone. She looked up and had relief in her eyes. But her relief changed into worry. She looked up and down at Madelin and I and saw we were drenched in blood.

"OMG! What happen to you girls?!" The girl asked

"Alyssa it's okay. They just got hit in the head when they were kidnapped" Alex said

James took a seat on the couch and also Daniel. They all looked exhausted and tired. It seemed like they has no sleep what's so ever.

"Hey, Mary and Madelin come upstairs with me. I can probably find you some of Austin's cloth to wear" Alex leaded us upstairs to Austin's room.

Alex handed each one of us clothing from Austin's closet. We went to the bathrooms and change into them. As I had his cloths on I could smell the scent of his cologne. It smell so good and it reminded me the day we kissed at the school's duet performance.

I got out of the bathroom and went to Austin's room again. I felt safe in his room for some reason, like nothing could happen to me.

I sat on his bed thinking were he is right now. Not just him but also Luke. Are they okay? Are they alive? What's even happening at the moment for them? The many questions ran through my head.

I lay down on Austin's bed and thought for a moment. My mind was processing everything that had happen today.

While my thought ran through my head my eyes began to close slowly. I was so tired of everything that happen throughout this week. My eyes were now fully closed and I soon fell into deep deep sleep.

(Next day)

I woke up and stretch my arms out wide. I got up from the bed and looked at myself in the mirror making sure I looked okay.

After I checked I went downstairs to see if Austin and Luke were finally here. I saw everyone was sitting down on the couch and chairs. My smile fades away as I looked around the room for Austin and Luke but they weren't in the room. I looked at everyone, they were unhappy.

"Where's Luke and Austin?" I asked

"Mary we have bad news for you" Beau said

"What... What happened"

Beau stood up from the couch and hugged me. I was so confused, I needed to know more.

"WHAT HAPPEN!"

"Mary, Luke and Austin are dead...." He couldn't speak anymore

"WHAT... How...?!" I tried getting out of Beau's hug which I did

"Austin shot Chloe and we thought she died at that moment so we began walking back to the car but apparently she didn't die. We didn't know and she shot two times at Austin and Luke" Zach said

I was shocked to what I heard. My heart broke into million pieces. The two boys I loved are gone.... Dead...

The End

(A/N: This was the end of the story. But there will be a sequel so don't think it's over. Please keep commenting and voting. Read my other stories because you might like them. Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla)

If you loved this story please comment what you think or comment whatever you'll like😊😊😊

The sequel of "My Bullies Love Me?" Will probably come out by next month or so

So once again this is just the end of story #1. Story #2 will come out next month

(Also follow me on)

Wattpad: KarlaBrooksMahone

Twitter: karla8906

Instagram: Janomahomies