Chapter Sixteen

Recap:

"Mary"

"Yah"

"Will you be my girlfriend"

• • • • • • • • • • •

Luke pov:

Yes I did ask her to be my girlfriend and I actually mean it. I didn't want this beautiful person with someone else, she had to be with me.

She looked at me shocked like if I were crazy. If she's going to say no I'm going to be heart broken.

"Mary it's ok if you say no but I'm not going to give up on you" I say worriedly

"Luke it's just you and Austin have changed, especially you, but as you said I have mixed feelings" she started to tear up. I cup her face and wipe the her tears away from her face.

"Mary I'll let you think about it but Austin is a jerk and will hurt you"

"I'll just have to find out for myself" she smiled a little and it made me smile as well

"Ok"

Before I said anything else the wheel finally worked and we got off. Thank God. We bought some snacks and left home. I dropped off Mary and joined her to her door.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yah I'm actually going to school tomorrow for the solo Austin's doing and Catherine and Jessica" she said smiling

"I'm not seeing that loser tomorrow"

"Fine but I'm still going ok" she raised her eyebrow

"Fine" thats all I managed to say

"Goodnight Luke"

"Goodnight Mary"

I walked to my car but before I could start walking to my car Mary turned me around and kissed me. I snaked my arms around her waist and continued kissing. Sadly the kiss lasted for three minutes but atleast it was something. She went inside her house and I left home. Tonight was the best night I'v ever had.

Mary pov:

Omg i had the best time of my life today. First of all the fair and then kissing my crush, like OMG! I couldn't keep it so I had to call my friend Madelin.

Madelin is a youtuber and does almost the same thing like me. We both met at Coachella and started to hang out from that day. She's a little shorter than me, has brown eyes and hair, and she can get a little crazy sometimes. Shes sassy at some points but once you get to know her well enough shes the nicest person. Let's just say shes awesome and cool to hang out with.

I began to call her and waited until she answered. I was so nervous because i've told her about the Janoskians and Foolish Four and what they are capable of, especially Luke and Austin. I was worried that she would be disappointed that I kissed them and might give them a chance. Ugh, relationships.

"Hello" I heard Maddy (short for Madelin) say

"I need to tell you something important"

"What happened girl"

"Remember I told you about Luke and Austin?"

"Yah"

"they've changed... They love me"

There was an awkward silence but then she broke it

"Are you sure?"

"Yes especially luke, Austin is meh" (meh is like eh or idk how to explain, lolz)

"I can't believe this, what have you done with them or they do to you?"

Well here's coming a bit of the interesting part for her

"Um so Luke and I have kissed three times and Austin once" I could hear her gasped from the other side of the phone

"You should totally choose Luke"

"I guess but I'll think about it because who knows"

"Alright talk to later, bye"

"Yah bye" I hung up

I don't know what to think but I was going to do the right choice,

(Next day)

Mary pov:

Today was the day I was going to see Austin preform his solo, I know I said it was a duet at first but since I left he had to sing by himself. I think it was a good idea that I wouldn't be singing because austin has a better voice than me.

I did my normal routine and started to get ready. My covered my bruises pretty well. I decided to have my outfit all red because that was Austin's favorite color. I tied my hair in a ponytail with a red bow.

I started to head to my school. I went to the school's theatre and saw not only our school but also parents. Hmm they might of changed it. One side was for students and the other was for adults. I went to the adults side and sat in the front row.

(Skipping to the Austin's turn)

Everyone performances were good and amazing. The last person was Austin. He came up on stage and everyone started to cheer and clap for him. He didn't look happy but once he noticed me his frown turned into a smile.

"Hello everyone, my name is Austin and as you can see I don't have a duet partner, well I used too but she got famous and had to leave which made me sad because I loved her with all my heart" the audience awed "but right now I see her right in front of me in this moment. I wrote this song for her and was going to sing this in a different moment but I'll sing it today. Now I will start singing and less talking. I hope you like this Mary Rose, te amo"

.....

{A/N: What song do you think he will sing to her, hmmmm. Please keep commenting and voting. Please read my other stories "Lost Forever - Taylor Caniff Fanfic" and "Innocent - Cameron Dallas and Aaron Carpenter Fanfic". Thanks for the love and support ~ Karla}

Follow me

Instagram: Janomahomies

Twitter: Karla8906

(Also follow me on Wattpad)