Chapter 11

(Chase P.O.V)

"Well I'm off Jenna!" I yell into her office. She looks up and smiles at me.

"What are your plans for tonight?" she asks me.

"I am going to surprise Christian at the bar." I say.

"Oh boy! You going to try and get him off early?" she asks.

"I hope so. If he wants to leave early." I say shrugging.

"Well good luck!" she says and laughs. I leave the building blushing slightly.

God are all women blunt and forward like that? I will never understand them.

On my way to the bar my mind wonders off to Christian. I have texted and called him frequently and try to drop subtle hints here and there to him, but I honestly don't know how to go about it. Am I really ready to come out to him? Will he even believe me? Most people probably don't lie about being gay but honestly it will bring up a lot of questions from him that I may not be ready to answer.

I also can't keep it from him forever though. I want him for myself and I won't let anyone else have him.

"Baby steps Chase. Take it slow and let everything fall into place." I tell myself.

I pull into the bar parking lot and straighten out myself. I walk in and start to maneuver my way to the bar avoiding couples and drinks and see Christian walking towards the back.

I pull out my phone and shoot him a message.
Chase: I am at the bar! Hurry up.

I smile and look up to see a man walking partically close behind Christian and decide to follow them. Who the hell is he? I thought Christian was single.

I push people out of my way and almost slip on someones spilt drink before I make it to the back where Christian went. Againist the wall I see the man pressed up againist Christian grinding againist him. I couldn't see his face or hear what he was saying. I almost turned and walked away thinking they were hooking up before I hear a whimper.

"Please. Please you don't want to do this." I hear Christian say. It all processed together before I realized what was happening. All I saw was red.

Turning back around I walked like I was stalking my prey. My hands reached forward like they had a mind of their own and grabbed the guys hair and pulled him off Christian and slammed him againist the other wall.

"You're dead." was all I said before I punched him. He fell to the ground on his knees before my feet. I lifted my leg back and kicked him football style backwards and brought my foot back down on his crotch.

"Chase! Chase! Stop it Chase! That's enough!" Christian yelled. My whole body froze instantly. Oh god I feel drained. I feel like I was brought back from a different place. Like I went somewhere else and someone different took over my body. I leaned my head againist the wall and tried to calm my breathing.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked between breathes. I finally looked at him. He was standing there wide eyed glancing between me and the man lying on the ground.

"I-I'm fine. No he didn't hurt me. Are you okay though?" he asked me.

"Yes. Yes I'm fine. Can we go to your place? I feel...I feel drained." I say. He shakes his head and grabs my arm. We push ourselves through the crowds and make our way outside into the warm air. I take a deep breathe and blow it through my nose slowly.

We get into my car and make the short trip to his apartment.

"I need to call my boss. Tell him I didn't feel well and had to go home. Just sit on the couch and chair and I'll be right there." he says. All I do is nod my head and sit on the couch. What happened to me? I have never lost control over myself like that. But seeing that man trying to take advantage of Christian like that; I completly lost control of myself. I almost murdered somebody.

"Hey. Earth to Chase. Heres some water." Christian says and hands me a glass of water.

"Thank you." I say and sip at it.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem more shaken up than I am?" he says.

"You barely seem shaken up." I mumble.

"Of course I am shaken up! I was almost raped for Gods sake. But I wasn't so now I am just a little tramautized. I'm more concerned that you almost killed a man before my eyes. God Chase I shouted your name almost ten times." he says.

"I didn't hear you. Except the last time." I say and look at him.

"Do you have some sort of anger issue? Or multiple personality disorder?" he asks. I throw my head back and laugh.

"No Christian I don't. Well I definately don't have multiple peraonalities. I worked out my own anger issues though. I just don't like seeing anyone being taken advantage of." I say.

"Or maybe you don't like anyone else bullying me." he says and laughs. I laugh as well and push him off the couch. He gasps and gives me a fake false look of surprise.

"You asshole that hurt!" he says and kicks my leg.

"Ouch! Asshole that hurt too!" I say and grab my shin. He smirks at me and lays down on his back.

"Thank you by the way. Honestly, I am very glad you came when you did. I don't want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't have shown up when you did. My first time taken like that." he says and tears begin to slide down his cheeks.

"Of course Christian. Were friends now. It's what friends do for each other. What do you mean first time?" I ask him.

"Well you know I am gay. I don't try to hide it from anyone but I'm not obnoxious about it and tell it to everyone I just meet to flaunt it. But I have never had my first time. I'm not waiting for marriage or celibate or anything. It just hasn't happened with anyone. I haven't had any relationships or time honestly. Being sick most of my teenage years and part of my adult life and work just hasn't left me time to interact that way." he says and blushes. He looks up at me and grins.

"Hey that's okay! It's not like it is a race to lose it. Better to wait than lose it to some weird guy or at a party drunk off your asd like most people." I say and nudge his leg with my foot.

"Are you a virgin?" he asks me and leans up on his elbows. I grin at him and lay down on the couch before answering.

"Honestly. Yes. I have never gone all the way with a person. No I am not waiting for marriage or any of that shit. I just never wanted my first time going all the way with someone to be at a party drunk or with someone I didn't at least care about. Yes I have done other things but never all the way." I say to him. Never did I say boy or girl though. I'll leave that to him to think about I think to myself.

He stays quiet for a moment before speaking.

"At least it wasn't stolen from me. Thank you again Chase. Are you going to stay?" he asks me.

"If you don't mind. I am just drained and probably couldn't leave even if you wanted me too." I said yawning.

"Good thing I am a nice person then." he says and laughs.

He gets off the floor and walks down the hall. I hear a door open and close and he returns with a pillow and blanket. I smile up at him and them.

"Thank you." I say and take the items.

"Your welcome. Get some sleep. We have both had a tiring night and need to think about life." he says and laughs.

He walks out of the room and I stand and strip down to my boxers. I get situated on the surprisingly comfortable couch.

Darkness immediatly envelopes me and I instantly fall asleep.