The Delicate One

This is a Harry Potter fan fiction so if you recognize it I don't own it.Okay I hope you enjoy it bye!!

Molly Weasley breathed a sigh of relief after the last contraction ended. Twins, she had just delivered two beautiful baby boys, named Fred and George. Both tiny and both having the famous Weasley red hair. Before Molly could form any other thoughts she was surprised by an unexpected pain, causing her to cry out. Her husband who had been admiring their new babes immediately rushed to her side. Molly dear, what's wrong?Arthur call for the doctor Molly said in a choked voice. The doctor and a nurse quickly rushed into the room, hearing the urgency in his voice. Upon examining her again the doctor was surprised but remained calm as he said push Molly push, it looks like we have another baby on the way. Another one?!?! Both parents exclaimed in shock. A few minutes of hard labor later another child was born. Molly slumped back in utter exhaustion but her attention stayed fixed on the doctor who was now cleaning the baby. The doctor looked up briefly and smiled at his old friends it's a girl!! He knew how much the Weasleys yearned for a little girl. They loved their boys of course but they had five boys now, including little Fred and George. The doctor's happiness however was cut short as he started to examine the girl. Her cry was very soft and weak, and her lips were a violet purple color. Her tiny chest rattled slightly with each breath that she took. The doctor's heart sank as he quickly gave the baby to a nurse and told her to start running a battery of tests. After the nurse was gone he gravely turned to his dear friends. Molly Arthur there's something wrong with her,we won't know exactly what's wrong until after the tests. Molly promptly burst into tears, and Arthur too shed tears as he clung to his wife's hand.