Mezmorize

I can tell Jay was turn on when I shoved his dick inside me. The facial expression on his face looked as if he was surprise. He whispered "Fuck" in to my ear while making his strokes deeper and deeper inside my pussy. "Dam this pussy tight" he mumble underneath his breath. He stroked my insides slowly trying to find my spot. His left strokes was the death of me, I could feel my pussy getting wetter. The wetter I got the deeper Jay was inside of me now hitting my spot.  As I let out a loud moan, Jay pounded my pussy with no remorse. "Baby fuck, slow down." I moan. I was begging and pleading for Jay to slow down. It was too much all at once, I didn't wanna nut yet. His dick was too good for me to come so soon. I wanted to enjoy this while it lasted. "JA-Y please slow down." I stuttered trying to get my words out. His dick was so good a bitch could hardly speak. I thought to myself.

"Shut up, and take this dick." Jay responded back to me.  He pounded my pussy with longer and harder strokes. He slow down his pace a little, then stop for a second and took his dick from out of me. Then shoved it back inside of me. My legs begin to shake as he started back beating up my pussy. On god I loved the fuck outta this nigga.
"Oh fuck don't stop." I moaned loudly. A few more strokes latter i felt my juices cumming all over his dick. Jay suck on my nipples gently, while stroking me slowly as I rode out my nut. As soon as he pull out my legs were still shaking, my body just felt so numb. Jay look me in eyes and said,

"Baby girl I love you." "You just gotta chill sometimes with all that acting up." "I wanna love you so bad, but I just don't know how." "Baby I sell blow and smoke dope all day." "When we first met you know, I ain't really had shit." "That why money is my main priority ." Baby If I ain't home, you know I'm in the trap on the grind." "I ain't never been in love before." "If you just give me sometime, baby girl everything gone be fine."

At this point Jay had me on cloud 9. It felt like I was high off a drug and ain't no coming down from this high. My head was far off in the clouds. I kiss him softly and told him I trust him. He spanked me on the ass and said "now come on bae let's eat I'm hungry AF!" I can tell Jay was making love
To my body tonight. It was just something about the way his soft smooth skin felt again my curves. The way he kissed me made me felt like the sexiest woman on earth. Our soul connected when Jay made love to me tonight. For the first time in months, I actually felt like this man really love me. Jay had me memorized. With that being said I'm gone be the first to show him how to love.