6. Finale - Rainbooms VS Dazzlings

It has been quite a few hours since the Rainbooms were trapped under the stage by Trixie after they had beaten her in the Music competition. No one really knew how long it has been but they definitely knew that time was running out because they could hear Trixie's band playing in the place of the Rainbooms.

Driven by that, the group had to do something to get out of this room. Rainbow Dash desperately tried to break the only door in the room by running into it. She even managed to convince Star Twinkle to help her with that but he couldn't nearly do this as long as her and quickly figured that the door wouldn't break anytime soon.

But that didn't stop Rainbow Dash to continue trying that. After another unsuccessful attempt, Applejack decided to tell her that it was useless.

"Give it up, Rainbow Dash. You've been tryin' at this for hours. It's not gonna open," she said. She was also probably tired of seeing her doing this over and over again.

Star Twinkle figured that long ago and accepted the fact that someone from outside had to open the door. Fortunately, there was someone of them who was still out there. "Spike wasn't captured by Trixie so maybe he will find a way to free us," he said, trying to see the positive thing about the whole situation.

Radiant Blast, who was just sitting in one corner of the room, just chuckled after hearing that. "Yeah, as if he could do anything to help us," he said.

Twilight would have reacted to a sentence like that, coming from Radiant Blast, but she seemed too much focused on something else to bother. "Maybe it doesn't even matter that we're trapped down here. I don't think the counter-spell would have worked anyway," she said in frustration as she was sitting on the ground.

"Of course it would have worked, Twilight," Applejack replied confidently. "Assumin' a certain band member didn't try to hog the spotlight the whole time we were tryin' to play it!" She added, obviously referring to Rainbow Dash.

"Hey! If you wanna tell Twilight she's getting a little too caught up trying to be the new leader of this band, you don't have to be all cryptic about it," Rainbow Dash replied, completely unaware that she was the one Applejack was talking about.

"She was talking about you, Rainbow Dash!" Rarity said annoyed by how Rainbow Dash wasn't even remotely aware of that.

"Me?!" Rainbow Dash said in shock and confusion. "I'm just trying to make sure my band rocks as hard as it needs to!" She explained.

"OUR BAND!!" Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie exclaimed angrily after Rainbow Dash, again, called it her band.

"It might've been your idea to start a band, but it's not just your band, Rainbow Dash!" Applejack pointed out angrily.

Hearing that started to get on the nerves of Rainbow Dash "I'm the one who writes all the songs!" She explained annoyed.

"I write songs!" Fluttershy then angrily exclaimed. "You just never let us play any of them!" She explained in a loud tone in her voice, which was very unlike her, meaning that even she was getting on her limit of how much she could take.

Frustration quickly rose in the group, some of them being worried about different things than others.

"I had the most perfect outfits for us to wear!" Rarity said while being on the verge of having tears running down her cheeks.

"Again with the costumes!" Applejack exclaimed annoyed. "No one cares what we're wearin'!" She explained.

"I care, Applejack!" Rarity exclaimed back. "So sorry if I enjoy trying to make a creative contribution to the band!"