Prologue

I will dedicate each chapter to my favourite writers on here! Thanks to all of them, I've watched and learned how to write better, and their stories fascinated me!

This chapter is dedicated to LoveLover. Someone posted one of her stories on another site I go on, therefore LoveLover is the reason I'm on here :D Her stories are amazing, so I suggest you check them out!

***

Her laugh broke the silence. She couldn't believe it. It couldn't happen. He didn't seem like a guy who would get married, he was always the player. She kept laughing, until he slapped her. Her face crumbled, and her jaw dropped, it was awful. They really liked eachother, but he actually loved her.

He walks out of the room and slams the door. It was her place. He gets in the car, and heads to the darkest place from the city: the forest. He slams his head on to the wheel, and groans loudly. Ethan wanted to settle down, he used to date every girl from the school, until Paige came into his life. He gets out of the car and digs a hole. He takes out the box with the ring that he carefully picked two days ago, secretly, with the help of Paige's best friend, to make sure he gets something she'd wear. He stares at the box for a minute, and then he smashes it on the ground and stomps on it. The box breaks, and the metal from his shoes destroys the gold ring, but the diamond is still there. He throws the now useless pieces in the deep gap he made, and covers it. He tries to get out of the forest, he runs for about ten minutes and he realises he got lost.

She still has tears running down her face, the shock made her think at bad things. She's scared for him now. She wouldn't want him to get hurt. He had a huge history on how he gets hurt, he's the most accident prone you could meet. All the bad things happen to him. Once, someone ran with their car over his foot. He got chased by squirrels, he tripped on the most flat surface there is, in the museum. Only thinking about him, she gets emotional, and realises she loves him. She really does love him. She gets the phone that he bought for her, over a year ago, on her birthday. They've been together for 5 years now, ever since he was 17, and she was 15. She calls him and someone picks up. But the voice isn't familiar. It isn't his voice.

***

Hey guys, after a long break I finally started to write again, and I pretty much have an idea of how this story is going to happen, so please comment & vote, fan if you want to stay in touch and know when I upload again.