Chapter Two

Hey guys! I finally uploaded again.. Althought I doubt anyone actually reads this story xD If you actually do follow the story I'd honestly appreciate (even thought you're not forced!) if you would comment :D It would motivate me SO much to know that someone likes my story!

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to racingheart. She is aswell an AMAZING humor-category story writer! Every single one of her stories are simply amazing! And her personality is so bubbly it makes me love the stories even more! :D

***

It's been a while. I miss him. I miss him so damn much. He's been missing for over 5 months, and I just can't believe it. I can't believe that I won't feel his touch, I can't believe that I will never see him, I can't believe I'm never going to feel his kiss.. All because I've been an idiot. A freaking idiot.

It's such a wonderful morning, I wish I could stop thinking about him, at least for a while.. It's really making me feel guilt, and it's making me cry. I don't remember one day from the last few months in which I didn't cry. It's pretty much ruining my life. All I do everyday is regret everything I've done. Trust me, if I could go back to the moment he proposed to me, things would be different now. I would now be with my best friend, Rachel, at the wedding store, looking for the perfect dress. And I would be choosing the restaurant and flowers to put on the tables, trying to make the wedding perfect. I would be so happy, and Ethan would be waiting for me at the alta-

"Paige!" a familiar voice yelled from downstairs. "Your boss called, he wants you to go back to work again." she tells me. I've been living with Rachel ever since, she's a great friend and she let me live with her in her house. Even thought we're best friends, we're almost completly different. She likes chocolate, I prefer fruit. She loves tea, I'd rather have milk. But on the serious way, she keeps telling me how awesome Aquaman is. Like, seriously? How could you even like Aquaman when Superman could easily own him? Puh-lease. And even thought we're so different, we manage to totally get along.

"Uhh, can't you just tell him I'm sick or something?" I yell back, trying not to show the sadness in my voice.

"I doubt that would work." she says, as I can hear her voice getting closer. Shit. I pull the covers fully onto me, and I sink my head into the pillow. She can't see I'm crying, she's been trying so hard to help me get over him, but she still failed. "He already excused you a couple of tim-" she stops herself. I hear footsteps getting closer, but I don't lift my head because my makeup could be messed. I can feel she's here but I don't know here exac-

"GET UP YOU LAZY BITCH!!" I hear her scream, and out of the suddenth she's jumping on my bed. I laugh, as I remember she would do this everyday when we were in highschool, because one time I ditched school because I was way too lazy to get up, and that's how it all started. Then she stops, and I'm thinking.. there was something after this, but I can't really remember what it was..

"NO NO NO!" I yell as I remember what happened next, but she entirely ignored me and she threw the water bucket on me, as I knew she would. The water was crystal cold. I shivered as I realised that. I get up and open my drawer, and get my super special strawberry topping. I sometimes have the urge to eat something sweet at night, so I keep it there just in case.

"Oh shit" I hear her say.

"REVENGE!!". I start chasing her around the house, as I see her bump into every possible wall, she even trips on the floor and I smile as I take off the cap from the bottle.

"You wouldn't.."

"I thought you knew me better." I say, as my smile enlarged. I aim to her face and she pretends to drown, for a more dramatical effect. I laugh and she gets up. She gives me a death glare, but that only intensifies my laugh. She finally gives up and chuckles. This is yet another reason she is my best friend.

We both stand up and I get in my bathroom, to take a shower. I get under the shower, and let the hot beads of water touch my skin, and I try to relax. But then, I start thinking about my workplace. I work for the Popcorn magazine, in a huge building, you know, like you see in movies. My co-workers are okay, I guess, but Joanne has a random reason to hate me all the time. And there's this cute guy, whose name I never found out, mostly because I didn't care, and he's not really that important. And my boss, yeah he's kinda hot, but he's waaaay past my limit, 'cause he's in his forties. Anyway, I don't think I'll be dating anytime soon.

I sigh and I wake up to reality. The water is freaking burning me. I stop the water and get out. I quickly get dressed and brush my teeth. Okay, it's 2PM, I overslept, I got it, but that doesn't mean I can't brush my teeth and have a decent pancake breakfast, right?

Wrong. I start panicking, as I look through every drawer and storage compartiment, but I can't find it. GOD, how could you not find a Nutella jar? I just bought it two days ago! There's no way it could be already finishe-

"You lookin' for this?" I hear a voice say behind me.

My eyes widen in horror as Rachel empties the jar in record time.

I now declare war.

***

I don't think it was longer.. so I apologise! I promise I WILL try to make them longer, but I just have the feeling to stop at certain moments xD

The next chapter will shock you.. and leave you with a cliffhanger. So I already apologise for that xD

I finished writing the plot, so now I just have to write the story. Honestly I only write when I feel like it D: But I will probably upload faster if I get comments.. *hint hint*

Also, I've put up some of the cast. There'll be a few more characters as the story will continue (: