Chapter 3

"I don't want you to go ....i love it this way" she hugged him tightly

"Even i don't want to but We are standing on the gate sumo. By chance koi Bahar aa gya na toh problem ho jaegi" but made no move to separate from her.

"Its so early in the morning sab so rhe honge. Kyun bhagna chaha rhe ho???"

He took a step back and cupped her face in his hands.

"Tumhe paane ke liye toh Ghar Jana hoga sumo. Papa se baat karni hai and phir nanu se bhi. It's going to be a very long day. Its too much now and i want to get rid of all these tensions and uncertainties as soon as I can. You get what I am saying na"

She nods her head.

"That's like my girl. Just remember that at the end of all this,you will be all mine to love to cherish. And after that you will not be allowed to leave these arms ever"

And in response she gave him a heartwarming smile. Giving her cheek a quick kiss he turn to go away.

"Suno shravan....."

"Tum mujhe jaane nhi dene wali " he told her with a fond smile

"Aisa nhi hai....ek kaam karo, tum apni sweater utaro"

"Kya krne ke irade hai sumo darling"

"Stop smirking you dirty mind and Jo bola hai karo"

Still giving her that crooked smile he removed his skivi and gestured her to take it .

"Ek min ruko......" She removed her jacket as well and looks around for the place to place it.

"Give it to me sumo"

"Take it and gave me yours"

She wore his skivi and practically drowned in it. But still loved the feel. She was looking like a clown but still cute. A satisfactory smile on her lips.

"So My cute little dumpling, what was this for?" Asked a highly amused shravan.

"I love the feel of you around me and this gives a sense of me being in your arms."

He moved closer to her and hold her arm in his. Folding the sleeves of the skivi till her wrist.

"I never knew my sumo wrestler was this romantic" shravan teased.

Suman blushed at this.

"Now give me my jacket back"

"Kyun du??????? Yeh toh mein apne pass hi rkhne wala hu, jb tkk tum in real humesha ke liye meri nhi ho jaati"

"Acha ji"

"Haa ji" he tied the sleeves around his neck.

"Chlo ab finally bye sweetheart.....aaram se so Jana, painkiller lena mtt bhulna and just trust your chashmish"

"With my life" giving him a flying kiss she bid him goodbye.

_____________________________________________________

She cannot stop smiling. All the tensions, all the apprehensions on one side and the happiness of confessing her feelings and there reciprocation by shravan was on another. Who could have thought that what she was thinking as the worst day of her life would be her best.

She took the painkiller and went near her parents photograph.

"He loves me too Mumma. I am so happy. Ab bus bhagwan ji ko Kehna ki Sab theek kre. Aaj tkk bahut kuch khoya hai Maine ab apne shravan se door bhi hona chahti. Sab theek hoga na mumma papa????"

_____________________________________________

He was thinking about the moments that passed. How she agreed to come with him, their laughter, her tears, her confession. This was actually the best day or say night of his life. He was happy, really happy.

He looked at himself in the mirror.

"Kya baat hai shravan malhotra....bda mushkura rhe ho???"

unknown to the fact that someone was watching him.