AWAY FROM EVERYONE

Tiwari killa

"Aaiye maharani sahiba,kuch chai paani laye aapke liye" asked a highly pissed off mami to sumo who just return from pct.

"Woh mami ji aaj bahut impor...."

"Chup karo..yahan itna Saara kaam Pda hai aur madam ko ghumne se fursat nhi hai. Pta hai kitna paisa lg rha hai. samajh nhi aa rha kahan se intezaam kre. Arre tumahri maa ko woh paise na diye hote toh kuch kaam toh aate. Aur tum ....tumhe toh paal poske badaa kiya hai na, uska kuch toh ehsaan maano. Yeh befassol ke kaam chodo aur shaadi ke kaamo mein haath batao."

"Ji mami ji" successfully suppressing the sob that almost escape her mouth.

This was what she was doing all these days ,suppressing all the emotions. Keeping a facade of being happy in front of others

It was so easy for Manju to blast all her frustration out on her, questioning her role ,her position in the family. Reminding her of the "ehsaan" they were doing on her. Little did she know what this girl was going through just to fulfill her responsibilities toward this family. She could never understand how does it feels to let go once only chance to happiness. How miserable it feel to hurt the one who means everything to you.

Taking a deep breath in and Wiping the lone tear that escape her eye ,she went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

She has no time for herself and still people like Manju take no time to spit their venom.

________________________________________________

"suman.....woh babuji tumhe bula rhe the jaara dekh ke aana" she heard rachna mausi.

"Ji mausiji" wiping her hands and taking her phone,she rushed upstairs.

Nanu's room

"Mujhe aditya pasand hai, meri suman ke liye bilkul theek hai, humari taraf se iss rishte ke liye ha hai nirmala"

"Yeh toh bahut khushi ki baat hai tiwariji Pr  suman????"

"Woh meri kisi baat ke liye mna nhi karegi nirmala, bahut pyaari bachi hai"

"Isse achi baat kya ho sakti hai"

Both of them have a heartfelt smile on there face unknown to the fact that their conversation had sucked life out of someone.

Suman was about to enter when she heard all this and hide herself behind the wall of the room. She was feeling difficult to breath, her face turned red and her body shivering. This new information shook her from inside . 

No !!!she was not ready for this. Not now infact never. Her mind was overworking at this instant after all her whole life was dependent on this. No way she could face nanu now. She started hyperventilating.

Just then her phone rang diverting nanu and nirmala's attention toward the door. they cannot see suman as she was hiding behind the wall.

 It was preeta. She was about to cut it when an idea struck her mind

Calming herself a bit she answered the call loud enough for nanu and nirmala to hear.

"Ha bol preeta" she was successful in controlling the tremor in her voice.

"Sumo meine pct ache se lock kr diya hai aur chabi bhi apne pass rkh li hai. sunn kal aaram se aayio meine sambhal Lena hai Sab. aaj dekha kitni hadbadi mein gyi thi"

"Tu chinta mtt kr mein abhi aati hu"

"Mein kl ki bol rhi hu sumo!!!!"

"Ok ok bus abhi nikal rhi hu"