XIII. You Got Me Pregnant!

Chapter Thirteen | You Got Me Pregnant!

I hold you like the first time. I love your heart and all that you are. When I think of us it seems absurd to not believe in eternity.

Nicole grabbed her phone from her purse, she dialed her husband's number quickly before exiting the doctor's office

"Hey baby." Conor said, answering the phone.

"Hey baby, I'm pregnant." Nicole said as she sped walk to her car.

"What?" Conor asked as he took the phone off speaker and held it closer to his ear.

"I'm pregnant like I'm two months and half pregnant. We're having a baby. There's a human being growing inside of me. Conor, you got me pregnant." She answered.

"Okay, I get it, Nicole, I'm so happy." Conor said.

"I know I'm happy too." She said.

"We'll talk about this at home. I need to get back to training and you need to go share the good news with Brie, since I know you have a lot of questions to ask her. I love you, Nicole." Conor said.

"I love you too, Conor." She said before hanging up the phone and starting up the ignition for her car. She leaned back in the front seat as she looked up to the roof of the car. Thank you, God!

She sat up and let out a happy sigh as she put the car on reverse. All she could think about as she drove to Brie's house was baby names.

 All she could think about as she drove to Brie's house was baby names

Nicole entered her sister's home.

"Who is it?" Brie shouted.

"It's just me!" Nicole shouted.

"Hey, we're in the kitchen." Brie shouted back.

"We?" Nicole asked.

"Mom is here." Brie answered.

"Oh." Nicole said.

"Are you okay?" Brie asked as she engulfed her twin in a warm embrace.

"Brie...we need to talk." She answered as she looked at her sister seriously as she released her from her embrace.

"Yeah, of course...do you want some tea?" Brie offered as she walked her sister over to the kitchen.

"Decaf." Nicole said.

Brie and Kathy arches their eyebrows at Nicole's suggestion.

Nicole knee caffeine was bad for the baby and she wasn't going to take any chances of causing harm to her unborn baby.

Brie nodded as she walked over to the stove.

"Hi mom." Nicole said giving her mom a hug.

"Hey, Nicole, how are you?" Kathy asked.

"What's wrong?" Brie asked.

Nicole dodged her sister and mother's questions as she took a sip of the hot beverage as she thought about how to say it.

"Nicole? Are you in there?" Brie asked.

"You guys...I have a confession to make..." She answered before pausing.

"What is it?" Kathy asked.

"Nicole, you're scaring us." Brie answered.

"I'm pregnant!" She exclaimed as she looked at her sister in the eyes to see Brie gasp.

"Oh my gosh! Nicole! This is great news! I am so happy!" Brie said as she jumped up and down.

"Oh my God! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you." Kathy said smiling.

"Does Conor knows?" Brie asked.

"Yeah, I called him as soon as I left the doctor's office. He's super excited." She answered.

"I'm sure he is." Kathy said.