Articles

Total Bellas Renewed For Season 4 By E!

E! has given a fourth season greenlight to its hit series . The renewal comes as the series, which follows the lives of WWE superstars Nikki Bella and Brie Bella, finished its third season with its best numbers to date. Season 3 was its highest-rated season ever among all key demos, drawing nearly 1 million total viewers per episode, up 22% from the previous season among the core P18-49 demographic, according to the network and Nielsen.

Sunday night premieres of Total Bellas ranked among the Top 10 programs in primetime across ad-supported cable with W18-34 and W18-49. Season three also averaged more than 4MM social engagements a week, +123% higher average weekly engagements vs. Season 2 (1.8MM). Total Bellas currently has 1.1MM social followers, gaining +16% new followers during season three.

Season three of Total Bellas saw Nikki deciding to call off her high-profile wedding, Brie balancing being a new mom and a successful business woman with her sister, and Daniel Bryan's sensational return to the WWE ring. The third season also gave viewers a glimpse into Nikki and Brie's continued growth as entrepreneurs as they expanded their businesses and launched new brands.

"Nikki and Brie's willingness to be open about their struggles and celebrate their triumphs with their fans is what makes 'Total Bellas' such a hit with our audience," said Amy Introcaso-Davis, Executive Vice President, Development and Production, E! "The Bella Twins embody the strong, empowered women that we celebrate here at E!, and we are so excited to see what the future has in store for them next."

"I'm so excited for another season of 'Total Bellas' and hope our journey continues to inspire, motivate and connect with our Bella Army," said Brie Bella. "I can't wait for our fans to join me in the next step of my life. I promise that it will be a fun, real and heartfelt adventure," added Nikki Bella.

The Bella Twins also appear on E's Total Divas, which premieres on September 19.

Total Bellas is produced by WWE and Bunim/Murray Productions with Gil Goldschein, Russell Jay and Farnaz Farjam Chazan serving as Executive Producers for Bunim/Murray Productions and Kevin Dunn serving as Executive Producer for WWE. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella also serve as Executive Producers.

'Total Divas' Sets Season 8 Premiere Date, Unveils First-Look Teaser

E! has set September 19 for the Season 8 premiere of hit series  and released a sneak peek with Brie and Nikki Bella, Naomi (Trinity), Natalya (Nattie), Lana, Nia Jax and Paige all returning for the next chapter.

Paige is back following a career-threatening injury and figuring out the next step in her career. On a personal front, Paige looks to the Bella twins to help her move beyond her past mistakes and build back her confidence.

The season kicks off with the girls getting ready for WrestleMania Week in New Orleans. All eyes are on Nia Jax as she continues to impress in the ring. With her much-anticipated Raw Women's Championship match, Nia tries to up her game and enlists the help of a veteran Superstar to pick up some new moves.

Season 7 continued to deliver strong ratings for E!, drawing 884k total viewers and 547k P18-49. The series ranked among the Top 5 original programs on Wednesdays in Primetime (8-11pm) across ad-supported cable among key demo W18-34.

Total Divas is produced by WWE and Bunim/Murray Productions. Gil Goldschein, Russell Jay and Farnaz Farjam Chazan are Executive Producers for Bunim/Murray Productions. Kevin Dunn is Executive Producer for WWE. Nikki Bella serves as a Co-Executive Producer.

Total Divas Season 8 premieres Wednesday, September 19 at 9 PM on E!

You can check out the Season 8 teaser below.

Nikki Bella reacts to news of John Cena dating again

Weeks after calling off wedding to Nikki Bella, John Cena is dating

File this one in the wild speculation and rumors category for now, but reports are making the rounds on all wrestling dirt sheets that global entertainment superstar John Cena is back in the dating game, just three moths after the May 5th date of his now canceled wedding to Total Divas star, Nikki Bella, which is detailed on Total Bellas.

John Cena was pictured cosying up to a woman, later revealed as Shay Shariatzadeh, on a date in Vancouver, Canada, reports.

The former WWE wrestler revealed how she felt when she first saw articles about her former beau's new woman

WWE and Hollywood star John Cena is reportedly dating again following his split from Nikki Bella and he has been snapped hand-in-hand with a mystery woman.

"I opened it up and when I saw the photo, it was weird," Nikki said. "Sometimes when you get a text, or you see a photo, or you see your significant other flirt with someone, you know how you get those knots in your stomach and it hurts?

"You either want to poop your pants immediately ... or you just have the craziest tummy ache? Neither of that happened to me. When I saw the big smile on his face with the paparazzi photos, I think that's why I didn't want to s**t my pants.

"I felt happy for him. I'm very happy for him. As long as John is happy, I'm happy."

The Total Bellas also revealed that she knew the 12 Rounds actor was back on the dating scene,  reports.

"He and I have talked about it. Maybe that's why it didn't hurt me.

"I knew he was dating someone, so I was actually just really curious to see who he was going on dinner dates with – which, you know, they'll never be like ours. Just kidding. Sorry, that's the girl in me! Let me get back to being a woman," she said.