- I will fix you -

Emma laughed. 

She was devastated, this was the guy that she loved and adored, but, but that woman, she replaced her in a minute, like all those years of memories were nothing.

 Emma didn't even bother to cry, of course her heart sank, I mean come on, she was head over heels for this dude but he couldn't even explain what happened, that means he knew he was wrong in the first place.

 "Emma, I'm sorry." William said as Emma was about to leave. 

Emma looked back at him and sighed as she headed downstairs. 

/..

 As she walked downstairs, she was stopped by Wendy. 

"Emma, I know you are mad, but its not like that. William and I- William and I are just friends." She said as she watched William walk down. 

Emma looked at William and then at her. 

"If your are just friends, the why are you stuttering now?" Emma asked. "He doesn't even completely know you, so stop acting up. I have known him for years and I can see what you are trying to do.'' Emma continued.

 Wendy looked at her feet.

 "Emma, don't you think you're going off the limit? She's also been there, when you were not, when you dumped me!" William said as he stood in front of Emma.

 Dylan who stood by the corner not wanting to poke his nose in other people's business remained silent all this while but what William uttered awhile ago made him look up at them.

 "William, I- I can't believe..." 

Dylan walked up to her and held her hand bringing her out of the house not allowing her to finish what she wanted to say. He had enough, everything William said was bullshit at least to him. It was rude of him to take Emma out all of sudden but even standing there as a third party was painful to listen to all the crap that he heard.

 "Let's go Em, there's no need to waste your time here." Dylan said as they walked out.

 William and Wendy stood there in silence. 

Emma glanced back one last time at them as tears rolled down from her eyes.

 Jerk. 

/.. 

"Where are we?" Emma asked as Dylan parked his car at some random place.

 "Let's go, we are here already." Dylan said as he switched off the engine and walked out of the car.

 Emma just followed.

 /..

 They stood below a tree watching the waves in front of them. The beach was empty, obviously, since it was Dylan's private beach. Dylan and Emma didn't speak for three whole minutes but for Dylan it felt like three whole years.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Emma said.

"Yeah, I said." He said as he looked at her. 

Finally she spoke. 

Emma continued to look at the waves and sighed every time she did. 

"Go ahead." Dylan said. 

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

 "Go ahead and cry, don't keep it in." Dylan said as looked at her. 

And of course she did.

 Dylan watched her cry and sighed.