Pt. 2: Kiss Me

Warning (again): this is for adults and there will be descriptive sex between females so now you know. Feel free to pass if it bothers you. Or stick around see what happens. Either way, now you know 😈😈😈

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I shivered as he separated my legs and knelt between them. "I want you," I whimpered. "Please."

"Oh my God."

Both of our heads snapped to the doorway, where Shayne stood with her mouth gaping open. "Oh fuck," she whispered. "I'm so sorry."

Suddenly the argument in the hallway made sense to me. Chance must have let her know he was interested in me and when he caught us, he couldn't hide his disappointment over not making a move first. I saw the look on Shayne's face and I ached for her not to be hurt by our actions.

"Wait!" I called out to her when she backed out of the room.

I pushed Chance off of me and pulled myself up to kneel on the edge of the bed, feeling relieved when Shayne faced us once again. She hung her head and diverted her gaze from Chance's still naked body. "I didn't mean to get in the way," she offered.

I held my hand out to her, noticing the way Chance's brow furrowed when I did. I glanced up at him with an expectant look. I knew this was a gamble and I'd be kicking myself later if I lost my chance to be with Chance.

When Shayne got close enough, I enclosed my fingers around her wrist and pulled her to me. Chance began to back away, but I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and held him to me as well. The tension was palpable. Chance's jaw clenched when I raised my fingers to her chin and brushed my lips over hers.

He huffed in annoyance until I let my hand slide up behind his neck and yanked his face down to mine. "Are you gonna keep throwing a tantrum or are you gonna kiss me, Chance?"

He bit down on his lower lip as a growl began to erupt from his chest. "You better not be teasing me, Cami. Do you have any idea how badly I want you?"

"I have some idea how much," I teased as my hand drifted down to cup him. He shuddered when I began to stroke him. I glanced at Shayne, who was licking her lips as her eyes feasted on his impressive length.

She looked hesitant, so I covered her hand with mine and used it to stroke him. Chance held back a groan and clenched his teeth when we both touched him. I leaned down to run my tongue over his nipple.

"Fuck," he sighed. "You two are gonna kill me."

"Don't die yet," I teased before turning him around and pulling him down onto the bed beside me.

"Come here," he panted when I curled up beside him. I smiled widely and gazed up at Shayne again. I crooked my finger at her and patted the bed on the other side of him.