-1-

Zara Pov
Wake up slut I hear someone yell as my body goes into shock expecting to see my father standing above me with his fists raised ready and waiting to give me another beating for no reason. Hi my name is Zara Aroura Cole I'm 15 years old I'm a pack member of the StarLight Pack. My grandparents were killed 12 years ago from rogues as I was unable to do anything I watched as the rogue leader Robert killed them in front of me with his bare hands ever since my father Michael Aaron blamed me for everything. I cry myself to sleep thinking about all the trumor I still to this day have to deal with.My mother tries to stop the beating as best as possible. She always protects me. My mother is an omega from birth so that makes me one to instead of a beta. I have both beta and omega blood in my bones. It's been 2 weeks since Ryan had sex with me.
2 Weeks Ago
I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner for the pack as usual when the scent of mangoes and peanuts hit me like a ton of bricks. I wait until dinner is over when I smell it again but this time I follow it all the way upstairs to the Alpha and Beta Rooms I stay by the door for a minute hearing Beta Harry getting it on with Erica she's one of the sluts in this pack anyway as I don't smell my mate from Harry room so I keep going to Ryan room where the scent is coming from I turn around about to walk/run downstairs when the door opens and I'm pulled inside. I turn around to see Ryan standing right in front of me.
Zara:"Alpha Ryan, can I help you?"
Ryan:" I want to be with you just us."
Zara:"Why you ignore me and blame me for my grandparents death which it isn't my fault I was 2 years old what could I do?"
Ryan:"You are right you were 2 years old besides your father never said that you were a young child and for that I am sorry."
Zara:"It's alright it's no body fault."
Ryan and I spend the next couple of hours in his room talking about our families and everything we can think of. Ryan and I spent the next 2 weeks with each other most of the time. After some time Ryan convince me that he truly cares about me and we eventually have sex a few times. We made sure that we used condoms.
3 Weeks Later
Exactly three weeks later I found out that Ryan is getting married to another girl because his mother and her parents wants them together and with kids as soon as possible. Since Ryan was going to take over after he and his new girl get married. I only found out about this extra detail from Harry. Harry never been an asshole to me he's very quiet but he is a major player, anyway once I heard about that I wait until everyone leaves and decides to go talk to my friend.
I walk to my friend Ava room. Ava is Ryan older brother Elijah girlfriend for almost 2 years now. Ava been knew something was going on with Ryan but never said anything. As I was walking to Ava room. I can hear someone talking to Ryan clearly trying to whisper about some girl that needs to leave but I don't know who she is talking about. As I make my way pass Ryan and the girl he is talking to I turn my head just in time to see Ryan kissing another girl as I look at them. I walk over to them. I clear my throat and let my presence be known. As Ryan pulls away from the girl he is sucking face with. He looks at me very mad, before I could say anything Ryan looks at me than at the girl. Ryan quickly grabs my hand and pulls me into his parents room. Once the door is closed. I wait until Ryan says something. After a few seconds I begin talking.
Zara:"What the hell Ryan you said you wanted to be with me what changed."
Ryan:"Nothing changed its just I'm done with you now that I got what I wanted."
Zara:"What do you mean? What are you talking about Ryan?"
Ryan:"I am talking about how a weak ass bitch you are. You are nothing Zara you will always be nothing and I don't care what you do anymore just go and be with whoever you want besides I can never love an omega like you."
Zara:"You are horrible and I hope you rot in hell."
Ryan:"You first oh one more thing. I got something for you.
Zara:"Whatever it is I don't want it at all.
Before I could leave Ryan grabs me and he roughly starts kissing me. I start crying and trying my best to pull him off of me. Ryan continues to try to kiss me again. I bite his lower lip Ryan quickly moves away from me and pour two glasses of sprite. He hands one over to me. I wait until Ryan is sitting down before explaining to him that I hate him because he hurt my feelings.
Ryan:"You are absolutely right Zara and I'm truly sorry for how I treated you and how I been making you feel for the last couple of days. I take a sip of the sprite and put it down. I start to head out of the room when I realized that it's getting very difficult to walk as I soon feel dizzy and lightheaded my body gives out on me. Before I know it. I am already out like a light and everything goes black. Sometime goes by and I soon feel like someone is touching my body. I slowly open my eyes and see Ryan above me. I try to push him off but he won't move at all. Before I could tell Ryan to let me go my vision gets blurry.
Zara:"Stop it Ryan."
45 Minutes Later
I finally wake up again and see that I am completely naked and my clothes are on the bed. I quickly and quietly walk out of his parents room and head to my friend Ava. I slowly knock on Ava door. A few seconds later Ava opens the door. I see Elijah standing behind her once I see Elijah I break down and run downstairs as best as I can. Once I get to my room. I cry for some time by the time I realized it was very late and nobody has come to check on me. I stand up from my bed once I hear a knocking on the door. I slowly get up and unlock my bedroom door.I see my mother standing there I immediately hug her.
Zara:"Mommy he used me and than rejected me.
Destiny:"It's alright sweetheart you'll find someone better than Alpha Ryan."
Zara:"How did you know it's Alpha Ryan."
Destiny:" He mindlink me telling me you keep causing problems with the pack so he kicked you out."
Zara:"Mom none of that is true I swear."
Destiny:"I know baby that's why I'm leaving with you."
Zara:"Really?!"
Destiny:"Yes besides Michael isn't my mate so I been wanted to leave but when I found out I was pregnant with you I couldn't leave in risk of hurting you."
Zara:"Oh Mom."
Destiny:"It's fine get your duffel bag and backpack. We're leaving now."
My mother and I get our stuff and leave my disgusting father I hold onto mom hand the whole time we cross the boarder and walk farther away from them. We get to abandoned farmhouse and sleep there for the night.
We lay out blankets and pillows to keep warm as the temperature down into the 20's.We soon fall asleep in each other arms.
Destiny Pov
I wake up sweating from head to toe. I look around remembering what happened yesterday. I look at Zara peacefully sleeping. I move the blankets off of me and look outside to see a river nearby I quietly get some clothes to take a bath. I get to the river taking off my dirty clothes and getting the soap out of my duffle bag. I wash every part of my body. I'm too busy thinking about the things I been though with Michael that I don't realize the two wolves standing behind some trees at least 15 feet away.
Zara:"Mom! Help Me Please!"
Destiny:"Zara!!"
I immediately jump out of the river shifting mid air running to Zara scent I smell a rotten scent as well. I get closer to the smell looking around for my pup when I get closer to a old shed I hear Zara speaking though our mindlink.
(Zara:"Mom stop it's a trap!")
(Destiny:"What trap?")
(Zara:"If you get any closer to the shed around 20 rogues will attack.")
(Destiny:"Are you sure?") (Zara:"Yes Mom I'm a 100% percent sure.")
(Destiny:"Alright close your eyes once I get to you.")
(Zara:"What? No Mom you'll be killed for sure.")
(Destiny:"No I won't I'll be fine.")
Pic of Zara above