Prologue

Ryan James pic above
Alpha Ryan is standing in the middle of the room watching the whole scene unfold before him as Chase countiues to yell at me I turn my head to Ryan as our eyes meet and Chase punches me into the living room table. He throw me around until he done everyone else laughs at the scene. I stay on the floor for a few minutes wishing for all my tormented to be over I guess I was on the floor for too long because someone pulls me up by my hair and pulls me into a room the door is slam shut and locked in a matter of seconds. I look up to see Ryan staring at me.
Zara:"Ryan what the hell let go of my hair."
Ryan:"That's Alpha Ryan to you whore."
Zara:"Oh so you're mate a whore now."
Ryan:"You are not my mate."
Zara:"Fuck you Ryan."
Ryan:"Sure I'll let you have a taste."
Zara:"Since you don't want to be with me let's get this over with."
Ryan:"No."
Zara:"I said do it already."
Ryan:"Alright I Alpha Ryan James of the Starbite Pack hereby reject you Zara Aroura Cole as my mate and luna of my pack."
Zara:"I Zara Cole hereby accept your rejection.
I say nothing as I walk away from him heading to my mom room.
Quick a/n This book has a lot of bad language, mature content, triggers of abuse and rape. Read at your own risk you been warned.