Chapter 6

WEI YIN POV

I waited patiently. Waiting
Shao Fei to wake up. I confused about what doctor just said.

"W...ei Y...in. Where am I?" Shao Fei said with hoarse voice. He look like a person who is near to death.

"You at hospital. I found you at toilet unconciousness. I thought you're dead." I pour a glass of water for him.

I helped him to sit. He took a sip and lay back.

"Shao Fei...do you hide anything?" I curious.

"Hide what? I didn't hide anything. Why Wei Yin?" Shao Fei shocked.

"Wei Yin...what is it? Am I have a cancer, brain tumor? Tell me. Please, tell me...Wei Yin!!!" Shao Fei cried while grabbed my arm.

I make a sign to doctor and nurses come into the room with balloons and 'congratulation' signboard.

"CONGRATS!!!" All of us cheered.

Shao Fei stopped cried. "W-what is this? I don't understand, Wei Yin? Doctor?"

I hold Shao Fei's both of his hands. "You 2 month pregnant." I smiled.

The news make Shao Fei cried of joy. "I-I'm pregnant. I..." He was speechless. "Is it true doctor."

"Yes...but now you've to stay at hospital for a while. We want to do a check up on you and the baby. Beside, you have low blood preasure that why you faint." The doctor said.

"Now, you have take care of your health for the baby sake." I smile and pat his shoulder.

"Thank you, Wei Yin. Thank you everyone. This is the happiest moment for me. I will not forget." Shao Fei cried in joy.

END WEI YIN POV

_________________________________________

MENG SHAO FEI POV

I smiled. I looked outside the window. I sighed deeply.

"If your papa could see this, he must be happy." I caressed my swollen stomach.

"Mr. Shao Fei. I brought your medicine." Nurse come into my room and put it on the table.

"Thank you." I walked back to bed and sit. The

"You're welcome. Do you need anything?" She smiled.

"Nothing." She nodded and exit from the room.

I ate the pills. The taste is awful but it is for the baby. I quickly swallowed and drink the water.

"Shao Fei."

"Oh...Wei Yin." I greeted as he just enter the room.

"Tomorrow you will discharged from the hospital. They will give a lot of vitamin for your baby." Wei Yin grinned and take a seat beside my bed.

"Thanks. For helping me. Don't you want go to work?"

"I take a leaved today. Lan Zhan will handle everything at there. I hope he didn't screwed up this time." He sighed and I just laughed. Suddenly, the room become quiet.

"Shao Fei."

"Yes."

"Maybe it sounds weird but...."

"But what?"

"Can I touched your stomach. I-I mean, I want felt the baby...inside your tummy."

"You want?" Wei Yin nodded.

"S-sure."

Then, he put both of his hands on my stomach and caressed it. He smile. This is the first time, I saw him smile sweetly. Before, he just grinned.

"H-hey...little baby. I'm uncle Wei Yin. Nice to meet you. Please be nice to your 'mommy', poor him always tired carried you around." Wei Yin whispered at the baby inside my stomach.

I smile. "If only Tang Yi was here. He must do what Wei Yin do."

"Tomorrow we will buy a baby stuff at the mall. My treat." His eyes still on my stomach.

"I'm just 2 months pregnant not 7 months. We don't even know the gender yet." I giggled.

"We'll buy the things that the both genders can wear."

"Someone got excited."

"Of course...it's a police baby. By the way, I love kids."

"Peoples might misunderstood that you're the father." I made a lame joke.

"Can I?" His face suddenly serious. I gulped. That was bad. Suddenly, he laughed.

"Just kidding...if you want to, who am I to refused." He said.

_________________________________________

AT BEIJING POLICE DEPARTMENT

"Lan Zhan...sign this."

"Lan Zhan...those criminals won't spit the truth."

"Lan Zhan...where Wei Win."

"Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan........"

"Lan Zhan!!!"

"AHHH!!! STOP IT !!! Can you guys just do it yourself? Gosh!!! You guys are irritated me." Lan Zhan shouted.

"B-but...Lan Zhan. We need to finished it before 3.00 p.m. "

"FINE!!! One by one." Lan Zhan grunt.

" Wei Yin...don't you dare to come office anymore or I will kill you." Lan Zhan eyes was on fire right now.

_________________________________________

" Shao Fei...are you ok living at here alone." Wei Yin asked.

"I'm okay. Don't need to worry."

"....or do you want me to accompany you at here."

"Wei Yin."

"Ok ok. Don't blame me if anything happened. Because, I don't want your boyfriend mad at me because I can't take care of his 'wife' here."

I blushed. "There is nothing. I can take care of myself. By the way, he did not mad at you, I guess." I keep pushed him until we reached at the door.

"So, take care. Don't forget to eat medicine and tomorrow I will pick you up on 9.00 a.m."

"Wei Yin...you actually no need to do all this."

"It's because, I want to. We're friends. Friends help friends. Especially, when you with this condition and pregnant. Away from your country. Don't have anyone here to asked helped for. And at the same time you need to fulfil the duty as police officer."

I cried what he was saying. I don't why I cried is it because of mood swing or what but "He was right. I have no one here except him. Tang Yi was in prison, Zhao Zi and all my friends at Taiwan. I was left alone here."

Wei Yin saw me cried and pulled me into the tight embrace.

"I'm always here for you." Wei Yin whispered.

END SHAO FEI POV

_________________________________________

TANG YI POV

I wondered what Shao Fei doing right know. It's been a long time, he didn't visited me. I don't know if he healthy, sick or what.

"Shao Fei, I miss you."

"So much."

'If we could telepathy, we don't need to miss each other this bad.'

"Missing someone." My friend who in one cell asked.

"Yeah...I miss him." Suddenly, my tears was dropped from the corner of my eyes without I realized it.

Then, what I remembered is I cried 'till sleep.

I wished, I could see Shao Fei soon.