Chapter 2

Jenna looks at Fletchers corpse. All of sudden she hears the most beautiful voice to ever be heard. " Wah! " she turns around and there he was. The tall, purple, beautiful Waluigi. " Senpai? What are you doing here? " she questions, bewildered. " Wah! " all of sudden Fletcher comes back from the dead and Sonia returns. " W-Waluigi? Why?? " Sonia asks. " Because I am your lord and saviour. I heard you prays and have decided that it's perfectly fine for Fletcher, an underage virgin, to lose virginity to Sonia Wah. " Waluigi then returns to the heavens, leaving with a big wahhhh. " W-Well.... if Waluigi says it's okay...I guess it's fine.. " Jenna sighs, knowing that Sonia will be the one to take Fletchers virginity. " Let's continue. " Sonia takes Fletchers clothes off and proceeds to touch his one Millimeter Peter. Jenna continues to watch, sadly. Suddenly she hears a voice. " Jenna? " It sounded so familiar to her but she ignored for she was watching Sonia and Fletcher get it on. Fletcher proceeds to stick his fingers between Sonias toes once again. " F-Fletcher UwU. " Fletcher looks at her, kinda disgusted at what she said. " Don't say that you whore. " he then puts his pp in her mouth.

Jenna was still standing there watching, like a nonce at primary school. " Jenna don't ignore me. " she feels a hand on her shoulder. " who is it? " she asks, not bothering to look at the person. " it's me, Bede, you disgusting peasant. " Jenna's face flushes a deep red. " B-Bede? What are you doing here? " He shakes his head. " I saw you rush in here with the FBI. What happened. " Jenna points at Fletcher and Sonia. Sonia was getting undressed for Fletcher.

" F-Fletcher this is embarrassing but you'll love me no matter what right? " Fletcher hesitatingly nods his head. " Y-Yeah..." Sonia nods and takes of her shirt. Fletcher was bewildered by the sight. She removes her pants and stands there in her underwear. " Fletcher...come here and help me.. " Fletcher removes Sonias bra and as soon as he takes of her panties he notices that's he not the only one that's hard. " S-Sonia?? " Sonia looks away nervously. " I'm sorry I never told you Fletcher..." Fletcher gives her the middle finger and looks over at Jenna. " Does the offer still stand. " Jenna's face lights up. " R-Really?? You'll let me take your useless virginity??" He nods before Bede gives him a pissed off look. " Nah fam you ain't touching her. " Bede grabs Jenna and gives Fletcher the middle finger. " Oh shut up Bede you're fat. " Fletcher smirks. " Jenna who do you choose this little filthy virgin or me. " Jenna looks between the two of them. " umm uhhh sorry Fletcher. You should've let me take you when you had the chance. " Bede and Jenna began to furiously make out while Fletcher stands there like a little virgin. " damnit.. I was about lose my virginity. " he shakes his head in defeat. " Fletcher I'm still here. " He turns around to see Sonia still standing there, holding her massive pp. " I may not have a pussy but I still have an ass." Fletcher shrugs. " sure, I'm a massive simp anyways but you have to look away from me. It's not gay if I don't see the pp. " they proceed to have anal sex.

" Bede let's take this somewhere else.. " Jenna purrs like a disgusting furry. " Sure. " they then proceed to leave and go get some Indian.

The end

Fletcher you simp